Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 12th, 2006, 01:27 PM

Dellraun has disabled reputation
Washington/Oregon

Just looking for peeps to play with, preferably around the Puyallup/Tacoma area. Drop a message if interested.

Dellraun
Old May 28th, 2006, 05:44 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hey there, I'm in the Seattle area and know a few others that may be up for a game on occasion. Can you travel or would we need to come to you?
Old May 29th, 2006, 01:48 AM

Mr. Underhill has disabled reputation
*sigh*

So dissapointed to find that this thread refers to WA (Washington) and not WA (Western Australia).

I should've known better though - Western WA would put me in the indian ocean or at the very least Rottnest Island.

Ciao!

Mr. Underhill
Old June 5th, 2006, 05:26 PM

DVCBigGun has disabled reputation
Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR

Every so often we get some games going here in Vancouver, but it is hard to get everyone together as much as I would like. Wouldn't mind meeting some others to game with (preferable 21+ as I like to get tanked when i play HS).
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:50 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I merged two threads and changed the title.

It seems like there are a few members in the western Oregon and Washington area. Besides the ones that posted here, there are also bushi96, YagyuNinja, MacG, MegadeV, and Norin that I saw in the memberlist.

I'm still trying to get some friends of mine to get on this site to more easily coordinate a game day. If you would be interested in a gathering, even if it might involve driving a few hours, post in this thread.
Old June 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I would be interested in a gathering.

I live in Eugene now, so it is quite a ways to seattle. I've done the trip many times in the past though, and I currently have a brother-in-law up there so it would be fun to do a combination visit.

Also, I was thinking of coming up there anyway around the end of august to go PAX (the Penny-Arcade Expo). Maybe we could set something up around then.
Old July 25th, 2006, 07:34 PM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
Seattle?

Looking for anybody in the Seattle area who plays Heroscape...
Old July 26th, 2006, 12:30 AM

There are a few people on the board, I moved your thread to the Washington/Oregon thread.

How long have you been playing? What area of Seattle? Do you get to play much now?
Old July 26th, 2006, 02:12 AM

DoesntCompute has disabled reputation
How's about Eastern WA? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I once was blind but now I see
Old July 26th, 2006, 02:57 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
My girlfriend is moving to Bellvue! She's a regular player, and will be moving sometime a little before Gencon. It'd be real nice of you scapers to throw a little party sometime, even though I might not be there . This is a developing situation, but all you seattle folk should know you'll soon have one more player in the area.

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old July 26th, 2006, 03:01 AM

Where in Eastern WA? That is a lot of territory

And Cornpuff, should I send my sympathies your way that the girlfriend is moving here? Is she also going to Gencon? Does she have an account on scapers? Bellevue isn't too far away...

At this rate, we might even get a gathering going.
Old July 26th, 2006, 03:37 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Yeah, its going to be kinda rough, but I expect I'll be able to move out to seattle in a month or so, so I'm not too worried.

She doesn't have an account on scapers, but I'll bug her to get one. She was planning to be at Gencon, but now she probably won't be able to go, because of this sudden job switcheroo. But, she really likes this new job, its with a company called UIEvolution which is owned by the legendary Square Enix (think Final Fantasy), so its a good kind of change.

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers