Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old March 27th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mice & Mystics

I know I'm awful late to the party, but I actually recently purchased Mice & Mystics so I wanted to give my thoughts.

First let me say wow, I'm 25 years old now and less frequently spend much time with my family any more, so I was always looking for something to do when I would see them for holidays or anytime I visit back home.

Mice and Mystics is a perfect coop story driven game that people of all ages, including my older family members can get into. I was playing with my older brother, mother, and even my 82 year old grandmother who I must say particularly loved the story as a gardener and frequent savior of actual mice.

Cannot recommend picking this up enough and a sincere thank you to Jerry, and Colby for making this genuinely beautiful moment making game.

(I'm Gunna start detail painting the figure's as soon as I finish all these Arcadia Quest minis)

5\5 easily.(Cannot wait to find the Downwood Tails expansion somewhere)

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games