Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old September 17th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the Jungle! Custom Jungle Terrain with pics

Here's what a hot glue gun, 45 minutes, and about $18 will get you.

I made these this morning and I have enough supplies to make about three times as much.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice work, GB!

Newb.
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:44 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Where did you get the trees and shrubs?

BTW... It is nice to see you posting your stuff here GB, I have always wondered what terrain the sponge plays on. You have a pretty healthy gameing background and I know you got to have some cool stuff laying around.

Thanks for sharing! Please let me know where you picked up the plants?
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:45 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Nice work, GB!
Seconded!

~NecroBlade, who really needs to start creating custom stuff

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The plants and stuff I just picked up in the lizard section of my local big box pet store. The tree bases are these "Jungle Vines" that have stiff wire on the inside and like a rubber textured surface on the outside. I used wire snippers to snip off three inch sections and hot glued them to bases. I then hot glued pieces of lizard habitat plants onto the bases and some palm fronds also found in the lizrd department I glued to the tops of the trunks. I spent $17.45 on all the supplies....

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:50 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
The plants and stuff I just picked up in the lizard section of my local big box pet store. The tree bases are these "Jungle Vines" that have stiff wire on the inside and like a rubber textured surface on the outside. I used wire snippers to snip off three inch sections and hot glued them to bases. I then hot glued pieces of lizard habitat plants onto the bases and some palm fronds also found in the lizrd department I glued to the tops of the trunks. I spent $17.45 on all the supplies....

Nice find man. I was tooling around Sunday morning looking for some vegetation but nothing was standing out to me. (Well except for some lotus pods and hard sponge that would look sweet as a marro tree). I never even thought about scoping out the pet store.

Thanks for sharing man!
Old September 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Those plants really fit in well with the terrain. You did a good job making it look "official." Nice stuff.
Old September 17th, 2007, 11:23 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Been trying to track down similar plants.. LIZARD was the key google word that helped... thank you. Do you know if yours were labeled as Small Medium or Large? I would asume small...

BRAND:
http://www.zoomed.eu/Engels/Terrariu...c%20Plants.htm

Possible Online Stores:
http://www.reptilesupply.com/product...roducts_id=308
Old September 17th, 2007, 11:37 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nice customs Grungebob!!!!
Why didn't you stick it on some SOTM?
I'm sure you have some, you after all were at Gencon.
Tried it w/ my SOTM, looks gorgeous!
Old September 17th, 2007, 11:40 AM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
Nice work GB

Old September 17th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gorgeous! I feel the humidity from here.
Watch for the Warden and Mimring - they've got a nasty case of slash and burn this morning.
Old September 17th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Been trying to track down similar plants.. LIZARD was the key google word that helped... thank you. Do you know if yours were labeled as Small Medium or Large? I would asume small...

BRAND:
http://www.zoomed.eu/Engels/Terrariu...c%20Plants.htm

Possible Online Stores:
http://www.reptilesupply.com/product...roducts_id=308
You did it!! You found the stuff I got. I got small size whenever given a choice. Good Job!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles