Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 7th, 2019, 06:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nottingham Brigand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Bol may take a turn with rogue hero bonding.
So he may. OP updated.
Old January 8th, 2019, 11:45 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Bol may take a turn with rogue hero bonding.
So he may. OP updated.

Um... thanks?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:32 PM

GreatPlainsKnight knows what's in an order marker GreatPlainsKnight knows what's in an order marker

Don’t forget Kha!
Old November 26th, 2019, 11:56 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatPlainsKnight View Post
Don’t forget Kha!

Who or what is Kha that I should be mindful of Kha? (A link perhaps? Or a URL?)

~Z

My map thread
Old November 26th, 2019, 11:59 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

The Book of Kha
Old May 24th, 2020, 07:29 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

just a really small thing, but why is the arrow part of the hitzone?

btw millerson just came out and is currently missing
Old May 24th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post

For the Nottingham Brigand I always figured that the arro is too close to the arm to be distinguished. (and the arm can be hit)
However, I am more surprised for Millerson, as we clearly distinguish the arrow on the red and gray image, and I would probably have made it in grey.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:21 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post

For the Nottingham Brigand I always figured that the arro is too close to the arm to be distinguished. (and the arm can be hit)
However, I am more surprised for Millerson, as we clearly distinguish the arrow on the red and gray image, and I would probably have made it in grey.
yea, he was the reason i even noticed it. it seems really weird on millerson and i went back to check if it is the case for the nottingham brigand as well.
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think these are the only two figures with arrows on their bows. Unless I’m missing some?
Old November 13th, 2020, 06:56 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@cmgames
It seems Millerson is still missing from the Synergy Benefits Offered section.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old November 13th, 2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
@cmgames
It seems Millerson is still missing from the Synergy Benefits Offered section.

Added.

~Z

My map thread
Old November 26th, 2021, 11:28 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@cmgames
It seems Beakface Rogue could be added too.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs