Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 29th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Finally played my first Heroscape game

I know there are players in SoCal. If that tournament scene is not currently active, it should be. You and @superfrog are both new to the area and interested. One of you follow the instructions in my signature block and see who comes to Your First Tournament.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Ha. Well I promised my wife I wouldn't buy anymore 'Scape for a while. (We'll see how long "a while" ends up being). So while I'm more than happy to host a tournament, I don't quite have the resources just yet.

Xotli just mentioned in another thread that there will be an NHSD event in all likelihood, so that's a good starting point.
Old June 30th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Just a note about the pictures I really like the trees there. It looks like they are attached to the piece. Reminds me of Hyground. The make some custom tiles and I believe have or had a kickstarter. Check them out the stuff they make are really cool. I have them on Facebook.
I snagged those bad boys at PetSmart I agree with you, Hyground has some great looking stuff!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 08:22 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Had to take a second look at those trees they look perfect for the 3 hex piece. given a quick glance it looks attached. The sideways picture may have obscured my judgement lol. But nice they look great! Custom pieces on the cheap lol I wouldn't have thought to get things from a pet store. How about all that cool stuff that goes in fish tanks? Has me thinking now.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion