Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 1st, 2020, 07:49 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Owlman's Custom Units

Figure used: Gate Hellknight - Maze of Death #22 Pathfinder Battles D&D Miniature

Figure used: Caligni Stalker - Ruins of Lastwall #4 Pathfinder Battles D&D Miniature

Figures used: Spy (2 man squad - Sword Down/Up) - Waterdeep Dragon Heist #16B and 16A - D&D Miniature Mini's

Figure used: Shifter Artificer D&D Miniature Dungeons Dragons Eberron wizard warlock mage 11

EDIT: Revised version of Ferahgo:

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Last edited by Owlman; May 14th, 2020 at 09:30 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 02:20 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Owlman's Custom Units

Just posted these bad boys, I'd love feedback!!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 11th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Could you post an actual picture of the miniatures that go with each custom. That would help a lot in determining how well the powers "match" etc.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 11th, 2020, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Could you post an actual picture of the miniatures that go with each custom. That would help a lot in determining how well the powers "match" etc.
Done and done sir!

Old May 11th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

At first glance...I really like all the assassin stuff. Kinda fun how it's like the General's hire the assassins to go out and kill whoever destroyed their troops. Kind of a fun idea i.e. **** off the generals and they'll send their assassins.

I'll probably have more thoughts later, but initially my favorite power is Gather Intelligence! That is SUCH a cool power and one I could see easily reused (or a similar version of it) on lots of different figure types i.e. any Scout or Mech units or even wizard type units but call it Scry or something.

You've got the bare bones of some nice powers

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 11th, 2020, 02:52 PM

Thanks dude!! I also revised Jason's card to make him more of a Rogue type, assassin figure:

Old May 11th, 2020, 03:10 PM

Updated Spies of Scirocco (again!):

Last edited by Owlman; May 11th, 2020 at 10:48 PM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:27 PM

I've gone back and forth a lot on these guys, but I think I finally settled on a good design. Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Old May 14th, 2020, 08:40 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Are they a 2, 3, or 4-man squad? Thematically they seem interesting, Assassin's Blade has a couple things I'd reword. I'm no expert but here's my stab at it, hah

Assassin's Blade
If a Hand of Kryptea you control is engaged with 1 enemy figure, and the chosen figure and the Hand of Kryptea are at least 4 clear sight spaces from any other figures, you may add 2 to the attack value of this army card.
Old May 14th, 2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Are they a 2, 3, or 4-man squad? Thematically they seem interesting, Assassin's Blade has a couple things I'd reword. I'm no expert but here's my stab at it, hah

Assassin's Blade
If a Hand of Kryptea you control is engaged with 1 enemy figure, and the chosen figure and the Hand of Kryptea are at least 4 clear sight spaces from any other figures, you may add 2 to the attack value of this army card.
Yes 4 man squad, here's a photo

Good suggestion! I'd love feedback on any other figures too!

Old May 14th, 2020, 09:29 PM

Here's another take on the Spies card. Thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards