Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:24 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The DRCM. Chardar's dungeon crawls.

You've hit upon the key point of this dungeon. While it is not as physically attractive or impressive as adventures such as the Knights of the Daystorm or the Sunken Crypt it can play much faster. As long as you have your scape well sorted you can set up and play three rooms in time it takes to set up one room of the Knights of the Daystorm. I'm trying to create a very simple dungeon crawl that can be used to introduce the idea to players new to the dnd scenarios. After which they can move on to the big ones after deciding they enjoyed the dungeon crawl. This is much less intimidating to new players. However it is still very high on the fun factor and has enough challenge to interest those more experienced.

One other important thing to keep in mind is that this a group project. Many people are making the rooms. I believe that doing this keeps each room unique. Thank you for the complements. I will try to post the next room very soon. Having killed the rumored demon we are at the beginning of the end...

Old February 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was reading the Bov for Dungeons thread and saw this.

Originally posted by Darkmage7a
Quote:
I don't know about a BoV style committee, but it would be nice if everything followed a similar format for displaying information.

Such as listing;
the required terrains
the specific figures required
how much space you need
approximate time to set up
approximate time to play
I think if people knew they had the time and materials to play out a dungeon beforehand they would be more inclined to read through it and give it a try.
I reallized that this would be very helpful. I added the sets required for the DRCM to the first post. I will update this list when the two final rooms are added.

Old February 27th, 2010, 05:14 PM

After discovering the wonders of spoiler tags I moved the scenarios directly under their respective maps. This should make the thread much more user friendly.

Old February 28th, 2010, 02:55 PM

Re: "For the record" Chardar's dungeon crawls.

The DRCM is on hold for a little while, so I posted the first scenario of my "For the record" campaign. Tell me what you think. This one is a bit more advanced than the DRCM. "For the record" is geared toward the more hardcore players. Tell me what you think.

Old February 28th, 2010, 06:33 PM

I added the "takedown" scenario.

Old March 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM

The DRCM is complete! Or is it?

Old March 1st, 2010, 06:21 PM

Here's an example map for the cliffhanger scenario. This map maxes out my collection. I do not have the snow or the asphalt shown, however the original map was such an ugly mix of tiles that I couldn't bear posting it. I decided to place a layer of snow to help beautify the map. I think this also represents the scenario rather well.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 11:50 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This may just be the first scenario I try when I get MS3...

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 2nd, 2010, 06:58 PM

If you don't have two squads of Grok riders you can swap one for Me-Burg-Sa. That was fairly even. Also here is the character chart for the "for the record" campaign.

Agent Carr = Gary "Roach" Sanderson
Sergent Drake Alexander = Captain "Soap" McTavish.
Airborne Elite = Ghost, James Ramirez, and Joseph Allen.
Red Skull = Captain Price
Ne-Gok-Sa = General Shepard
Marro = Spetnaz
Blastatrons = Shadow Company
10th Regiment = Militia
Wolves of Badru = Dogs
Deathstalkers = Dogs
Deathwalker 8000-9000 = Juggernauts
Major Q9 = BTR
Major Q10 = Stryker

I think that's everyone. Please comment.

Last edited by Chardar; March 4th, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:36 PM

Added a treasure glyph section.

Old March 4th, 2010, 11:10 PM

Here's the map for the "Takedown" scenario. This one is completely within my collection means.

Red spaces are stingers. Blue spaces are drudge. Yellow spaces are wolves of Badru. Cyan space is Rojas.

Old March 10th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Nice dungeons, I only have 1 MS3 though, but I could probably make do some how.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios