Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Welcome to the D&D Scenario Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
WOW.... now backwards: WOW! I'm pretty creative!
Genius!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 15th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I am going to start righting some based off my Dungeon Delve map. It is good to get a headstart.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old December 15th, 2009, 10:47 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I've got a scenario based on my Gargantuan Blue Dragon custom.....

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
The focus here is imagination and creativity.
Hmmm...judging by the responses it appears the focus is currently on saying "Wow" and stuff like that.
Ahh yes...but they're trying to say "Wow" in creative and imaginative ways
Yes! I showed my excitement by using the word "intrigued". Aren't I stupenderiffic? ^_^

Really, though, I'm waiting until we get a little more info before I delve into it a bit more.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I have an entire D&D campaign from levels 1-30 penned out, time to convert it baby. Now all we need is a leveling mechanic so it does not get boring. Who's up for weekly(yeah who am I kidding this is the internet that never happens) scenarios? I can create some pretty wicked stuff.
So just one question, do you want custom heros or heros from the new master set/older waves?
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Ok...Especially w/ the preview we just recieved concerning the glyph rules, I am ready for this...I could start cooking up some good scenarios now...Just a small request because I haven't seen this yet and it is something the customs community needs and Ormus is definetely not the most Photoshop effiecient member to do...so:

Is there a blank treasure glyph JPEG yet?...

Seems like this may be the best to do it w/....

Can anyone help on this?...
Old December 16th, 2009, 07:04 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems like the easiest way to do it would be to take a scan of a figure base (minus the figure, of course), and use that as the base. Then layer the symbol, name, and power over that.

But I'm not a photoshop person either...

Old December 17th, 2009, 01:04 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Corect me if I am wrong GB...but we should be writing scenarios based off of the OFFICIAL stuff so EVERYONE can play them...right?
Old December 17th, 2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Corect me if I am wrong GB...but we should be writing scenarios based off of the OFFICIAL stuff so EVERYONE can play them...right?
We should, so that it's possible to play it.

Oh, and just for future reference, I don't play by point costs, I just gather the guys me and my dad want to play with.

Old December 17th, 2009, 02:26 AM

someguy has disabled reputation

What makes a scenario D&D? Is it the figures from the new set, or the glyphs? Is it the campaign approach, with fatalities?

If someone were to write a scenario in which the Knights of Weston fight Mimring in a dungeon, could that be a D&D scenario?
Old December 17th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I would say that if it follows the Dragon Crawl type scenario like in the preview on the homepage that would probably make it D&D scenario. But that is just my :two cents:
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:17 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

May not explicitly fit here, but I'm now planning for the first tournament I run after this set comes out to have multiple Brandar's Chest glyphs on each map that contain gold coins, and then a shop where players can use their gold to purchase treasure glyphs between rounds for their heroes. I can't wait for it.

I'll probably add other ways to get gold (like 1 gold per point earned or something), and maybe start everyone off with some at the beginning of the tourney. It's gonna be a blast.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios