Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old January 24th, 2010, 09:12 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sup3rS0n1c's Dungeons

Looks amazing. And just so you know, there is a floating water tile on level two, near the adventuring party's start zone.
Old February 9th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now, I know I have a reasonable amount of unfinished dungeons, but this was a result of trying to finish Abyssal Ruins, and ended up as completely different. Though it does look pretty stunning visually, IMHO.

Luminous River - Room 1

Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 9th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm starting to not even care about these anymore. This is your fifth dungeon. And yet you only have one completed. I'm still fine with making them is VS, but I'll need to remake the three that I deleted.

Or can I just forget about those for awhile and just make this one?
Old February 9th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get a lot of dungeon block, which is why I resort to making a lot of new dungeons. So just forget about the other ones, I already have another map or two in progress for this one; I can hopefully finish this within the next two weeks.

Note: This is going to be a four-room dungeon, as I can never seem to make a fifth room... :P

Old February 9th, 2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I get a lot of dungeon block, which is why I resort to making a lot of new dungeons. So just forget about the other ones, I already have another map or two in progress for this one; I can hopefully finish this within the next two weeks.
So you've totally ditched The Next Level, Marro High and Low, and Storming Castle Esenwein?
Old February 9th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Shade Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
So you've totally ditched The Next Level, Marro High and Low, and Storming Castle Esenwein?
Where did I say ditched them?

I thought I said I was putting those on hold; guess I forgot

Well, the main reason I can't finish these dungeons are probably:
Abyssal Ruins
-Can't determine the boss(es)
-Can't determine the general setting and terrain arrangement
Marro High and Low
-I have ideas of how to make it work, but not sure how to organize them
-I have to make twice as many maps as usual for this one; I don't really have enough drive to finish it
Storming Castle Esenwein
-It started with just the castle, which I thought looked extremely epic, so I just built the map around it, though it turned out very well
-I can't figure out how I should design an interior room...
-I haven't made a design for the flag that I liked yet

And that's about it. But, I'm still going to figure them out eventually, don't think that these are going in the trash yet.

Edit: You know, for SCE, I could just make Room 1 the Gate, and the next a Courtyard...

Okay, that's settled. I'll be making the next map for SCE, too, don't count it out yet. ^_^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios