Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 29th, 2007, 08:24 PM

Agent_DDD has disabled reputation
Scapers in my area

Someone near Huntsville, AL i got some questions.....where can i find heroscape stuff besides online. I've tried wal mart, target, toys r us, even the local gaming stores but they are more into the Halo 3 and magic and YugiOh (which i hate btw). so if u're nearby or you know some where good let me know. Also does anyone ever do HS Tournaments? I've got a few ideas
Old December 30th, 2007, 12:03 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Triple D welcome to the site...it would help if you put what your area is in your title.

Take some time and look around and you may find answers to alot of your questions before you even ask them.
Old December 30th, 2007, 03:30 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
My family visits Huntsville on major holidays; we actually live in Chattanooga, roughly 2 hours' drive north depending on traffic. I don't know if I could bring my goodies to my grandmother's house with me and go off to meet someone to play a game, though

Anyway, I had little luck finding stuff when we visited the Wal-Mart and Target outside of Priceville last week. I found ample supplies of Wave 6 at Wal-Mart, and I didn't get to check at Target, but I imagine they did not have Wave 7; might have Wave 6, castles, Marvel, etc.
At least one Wal-Mart in Chattanooga is struggling to get some Wave 7 on the shelves, if you should ever be in the area. I can't promise you it's worth the drive at the moment, but I've been to a Wal-Mart near my home which had one of each Wave 7 booster among several Wave 6, and another across town had a few, according to my dad (though no Templar, we've only managed one pack of those; might have had Ashigaru, there was one I passed on at the store I saw for myself; the uniques were available at both).

[500th Post Funstravaganza!]

Old December 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM

Agent_DDD has disabled reputation
thanks

thanks blackrock and onacara.....the wal marts around here don't have much but maybe its cuz it was right after christmas. everywhere i go has had the Marvel series and i looked at them online. they seem well worth the buy. just wish i could find the castle or bridge set somewhere close by
instead of ordering online....thanks for y'alls help

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers