Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 6th, 2007, 11:06 AM

captainmike has disabled reputation
Hamilton, Ontario players?

I'm interested in meeting some fellow players from Hamilton or the surrounding area either to play casually or to start a club.

I don't mind a bit of travelling if I have to, but I would really like to find some people in my home town to play with regularly.
Old April 6th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome to the boards, captainmike!

On behalf of our travel wary and Canadian community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the support, acknowledgement and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Fuzzie Fuzz, with nothing better to say
Old April 6th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, captainmike!

On behalf of our car customizing and occasionally journalistic community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the acknowledgment, fellowship and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who hopes you find locals and not just oddballs who show up in your thread to say "hi"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 26th, 2007, 07:49 PM

hockeyfan7787 has disabled reputation
im from hamilton

although i might not be able to play

einar rules
dragons and samurai are coming to the war of all time

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers