Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:21 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Introductory Programming Lessons

Hey everyone!

Heroscape shares a big place in my heart along with two of my other passions: computer science and teaching. I'm on winter break at college and have a ton of free time, so I figured I would try something new. If you want to learn about programming, I would be happy to offer you free lessons! The lessons are aimed towards someone who has little to no experience with programming and would offer a good introduction to the topic.

I think programming is really awesome, and there are limitless projects and opportunities that it can lead you to. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can talk about it!

Last edited by Robber; January 13th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General