Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old December 8th, 2016, 08:32 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: Great Scape Sale of 2016

Great transaction with Jexik. Communication was great and already got everything. Really fast considering how swamped he must be. Thanks again.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Great transaction with Jexik. Communication was great and already got everything. Really fast considering how swamped he must be. Thanks again.
Jexik's good people. I'm not surprised.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Glad to hear it, hose!

You were part of the first batch that was able to get most of what they want, paid quickly, and mostly ordered figures.

It got more difficult as I had to let people know that certain things weren't available and double check if they still wanted it, etc. If I ever do this again, (which I won't because won't have this much stuff again), I'd probably do a public google spreadsheet and edit it as I take orders. In my head I thought I wouldn't sell everything by Christmas, but I think I've sold 80-90% of everything. The last couple days I've been trying to get the terrain sets and stuff together. A lot should be going out today and tomorrow.

I did have a partial cancellation of an order, as well as a slight change, so after I ship stuff out today I'm gonna see who I had to turn away on those items and then post an updated list some time tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Got my stuff earlier today (I was also one of the lucky early ones). Everything was in great condition and I'm super excited to be using it (my friend will be using the wyrmlings in our tournament over here next week). This sale couldn't have come at a better time - I was just about ready to give in to the ebay prices for some of the units I've been looking to collect for a long time but now my collection is basically complete. Huge thanks again, Jexik!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I sent out some more tracking numbers from the ones I shipped yesterday. Most of those packages are set to arrive Monday.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 9th, 2016, 12:39 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Jexik I messaged you a few days ago about 2 Fen Hydra, a Greater Ice Elemental and a Frost Giant of Morh. You said you would set them aside for me , which I appreciate, but you have not sent info on how to pay. I also believe you had only included 1 Fen Hydra in your total. Please send a message telling me how you want paid.

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; December 9th, 2016 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

PM sent.

Quote:
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great transaction with @Jexik . Prices were great. Figures came in good condition. I look forward to playing some new builds. Thanks again.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 10th, 2016, 09:28 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Great deal with Jexik! Easy to work with and quick communication! Can't wait to build a map with the Jungle! It's gorgeous!
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

I shipped a bunch of stuff out. I ran out of boxes and time, so I'll be getting that all ready and shipping it Monday. If I sent you a tracking number, your stuff should be on its way early to middle of the week.

Here's what's left!

(Prices may have changed- ignore the original post now, and some things were put back into the pool by an order being canceled):

SotM Master Set Figures

Sgt. Drake II $2
Raelin II$2
Major Q10 $3
Shiori $1
Sonlen $2 SOLD
Tor-Kul-Na $4

Wave 1

Taelord x1 $2
Tornak x1 $2 SOLD

Venoc Vipers x2 $6 SOLD

Wave 2

Minions of Utgar x1 $10 SOLD
Knights of Weston x 1 $15

Wave 4

Deadeye Dan x1 $6 SOLD
James Murphy x1 $6 SOLD
Major X17 x2 $3
Valguard x2 $4
Morsbane x1 (with tokens) $4 SOLD
Armoc Vipers x1 $12
Sacred Band x1 $15

Wave 7

Templar Cavalry (so-so condition) x2 $23 SOLD
Warden 816 x1 $3 SOLD

Wave 9

Mohican River Tribe x1 $22 SOLD
Capuan Gladiators x1 $23
Kumiko x1 $4

Wave 10

Sir Hawthorne x1 $19

Promos

Agent Skahen x2 $75/68 (one has original cardboard around it, the other doesn't, but it isn't initialed either)

Hatamoto Taro (Einar Flagbearer) x1 FIGURE AND CARD ONLY $22

D&D Master Set Figs

Tandros Kreel x1 $3
Pelloth x1 $3
Darrak Ambershard x1 $3
Othkurik the Black Dragon x1 $9

D2

Iron Golem x1 $8

D3

Ogre Pulverizer x1 $3
Master of the Hunt x1 $4

Quote:

Last edited by Jexik; December 13th, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 01:07 PM

9BelowMadness is surprisingly tart

Great transaction with Jexik! Very good communication. Figures and cards arrived in good condition.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

More stuff shipping out today. I'll send out tracking numbers tonight! All deals that I've completed up to this point will have been shipped by today, although there's still some stuff left!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades