Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 17th, 2012, 01:12 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Just started using Chrome to view Battleplan. I am unable to scroll through the list of figures frame and the attribute frame. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Never mind. If I click and hold on the frame, it will scroll.

Thanks for such an incredible resource.
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

How is it possible I only just discovered this? Thanks to Capsocrates for having posted a link to this elsewhere...
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:16 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
How is it possible I only just discovered this? Thanks to Capsocrates for having posted a link to this elsewhere...
How indeed? Battleplan is the most indispensible piece of software for Heroscape I know of. I love Virtualscape, but I use Battleplan much more often ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:54 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
How indeed? Battleplan is the most indispensible piece of software for Heroscape I know of. I love Virtualscape, but I use Battleplan much more often ...
Of course, that's just nature. Virtualscape is used to build maps, and Battleplan is used to build armies. You probably play more than one game per map, so that's why Battleplan is used more.

I'm the same. It helps me with all of the figures I don't have.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:25 PM

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Battleplan for Heroscape is a free third-party browser-based unit reference and army designer.

For those of you with a smartphone, check out Battleplan Mobile Edition. Simply visit mythacle.com with your phone's web browser to get started.

If you have feature requests or bug reports, you may post them here or in the Battleplan Help Group.

Happy 'Scaping!

Currently requested features[LIST][*]C3G units (Votes: 1

Features implemented by request
  • Army printing
  • Secondary grouping
  • Duplicate Uniques in armies
  • Add/remove buttons in the browse pane
  • Collections
  • Saved armies
See also:(Last post for counted votes)
Woah Woah Woah.. Nobody voted for c3v? IMO those would be way more used in battleplan than c3g
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I feel like I've already "voted" for C3V, but here it is again.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yes, I too vote for the C3V. No question it would be helpful. Esp. with more and more events using the C3V.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Yes, I too vote for the C3V. No question it would be helpful. Esp. with more and more events using the C3V.
Ditto. I hate going into Battleplan, and then wanting to use a C3V unit, but have to go into heroscapers to find it. Then, I have to try and remember that I want 210 points (2 squads) of SoA. It's confusing and would be alot easier if battleplan would have them.

I wouldn't mind C3G units on there too, as long as there was a way to get just Classic/C3V/SoV and just Marvel 'Scape/C3G. If they were together, it would get very frustrating, especially since C3G recommends not to use it with Classic.
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:13 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to throw in a vote for C3V/SoV units, and a vote for Custom units, if this is still being worked on.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:55 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan: A Heroscape Army Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
1: Fyorlag Spiders- The first external link is Gurei-Oni and not the spiders. Also you have them listed as medium 2 when they should be small.

2: Brunak - You have him listed as Large and he should be Huge

3: Wo-Sa-Ga - The mouse over pop up window has her listed as Huge 7 and it should be Huge 10
Bolded mistake is still true, while the rest have been fixed.

All Hasbro links are now broken.
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Another vote for adding the Soldiers of Valhalla / C3V to Battleplan. Two and a half waves are much easier to add than 200+ C3G army cards (not that having C3G as well would be a bad thing).
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:26 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I expect there would volunteers for data entry for both C3V and C3G figures if Mythacle requested such.

I would count myself among those volunteering, for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software