Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 4th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Lots of GenCon Stickies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Is there anyway to give Gencon a subforum in the events section?
This is an excellent suggestion, Doc.
Old June 5th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The Events section has 10 stickies. 5 are for GenCon.

National Heroscape Day might be another good candidate for this.
I thought this was a great suggestion as did the other admins, so I've added the subforums and threads will start getting moved to them soonly.
Old June 5th, 2008, 02:55 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

Great! That's a great idea! (This request is a joke) Maybe Dr. Weirdscaper should get his own sub forum for his ginormous Maps are too big to fit into the current one.
Old June 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
Quote:
The Events section has 10 stickies. 5 are for GenCon.

National Heroscape Day might be another good candidate for this.
I thought this was a great suggestion as did the other admins, so I've added the subforums and threads will start getting moved to them soonly.
Thank you, DrLivingston and netherspirit both!
Old June 5th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well this is an honor.

I'd like to thank Revdyer for all his support and encouragement.

I'd like to thank netherspirit for bringing my idea to the other admins and implementing it so quickly & efficiently.

And finally I'd like to thank everyone who will be giving me lots of positive rep for my small contribution in lessening drag down time on the events forum.

Thank you.

Seriously, just happy I could contribute in some (very) small way.

Although positive rep is appreciated. I am, after all, trying hard to fit in...
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:00 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Can we please get rid of the emoticon?

The person who made the joke obviously intended to say something funny we do not need someone to come in and point it out....we got it.
Old June 15th, 2008, 10:26 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

The person who made the joke obviously intended to say something funny we do not need someone to come in and point it out....we got it.
Did you happen to notice it's Elffy's new avatar? Are you trying to delete him in some obscure manner?
Old June 15th, 2008, 10:27 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:

Did you happen to notice it's Elffy's new avatar? Are you trying to delete him in some obscure manner?
He changed his avatar after I posted this.
Old June 15th, 2008, 01:18 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I didn't see that. If you don't like my avatar, just let me know. No big deal. I can change it.
Old June 15th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Oh come on, that's my favorite emoticon other than !

Party pooper.
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker

Ona.... I'm certain I've seen you use that very emoticon several times.

I'm far to lazy to search for proof to back up my assertion, though. So without even trying, you win this battle.

Next time, Gadget. Next time.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old June 15th, 2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I didn't see that. If you don't like my avatar, just let me know. No big deal. I can change it.
Elffy, sometimes you can approach being an neo-Socratic gad-fly. I like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online