Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 16th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

You never responded to my PM!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 16th, 2020 at 09:29 PM. Reason: . . . i just remembered . . . :/
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:32 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@superfrog , @Dad_Scaper ,

If someone could add Lilja's Book links to the Index, I'd appreciate it.
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Lilja added.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
I guess I should put this here for more visibility...

I created a thread on the Custom HeroScape Creations > Software section, about BolCA : the "Book-of"-like Creator Assistant.

Everyone is free to use it (or not), for C3V, SoV or anything else.

Cheers.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 20th, 2020 at 09:23 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

132 VC units! 26 SoV and 106 C3V. And more on the way!

Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:00 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
OP updated. Many, many thanks to @Astroking112 for posting *four* new threads. We still need volunteers for a few more, including two from the first pack of wave 22.

Thanks, all!

= =

Last edited by Dysole; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Making bots disappear
Old June 22nd, 2020, 02:45 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just noticed the Wildwood faction has not been added to the OP in any section.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 03:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quite right! I don't think I knew that they were posted. Thanks for putting them up, @DanieLoche !

= =
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:07 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quite right! I don't think I knew that they were posted. Thanks for putting them up, @DanieLoche !

Well... I guess it just went out of your head, as you replied yourself to one of those books....

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

edit:

Well, they're added now. Thanks to @DanieLoche for this, which was small potatoes next to everything he has done for the hobby. And please nobody tell @superfrog about how I did it, which was with a screwdriver instead of the power drill he made for me. I didn't understand one of his slides!

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 22nd, 2020 at 09:26 PM.
Old June 29th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Added Millerson. Thanks, @bmon !

= =
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Added Gen. Simon Fraser, the Acolytes, the Tombstone Gunslinger, and the 12th Caucasus Rifles. Thanks, @Heroscaper Guy , you're a champ!

edit: And added Red Mantis Blade Dancers and Honor Guards! Thanks, @All Your Pie and @coachmuskie !

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs