Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 27th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Charos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Or drop Saylind and add another 4th to stay all Valiant. Then again, that takes away all the fun.
Saylind is a Valiant unit. And with her and the Charos wall, you shouldnt *need* another squad of 4th.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 27th, 2014, 10:12 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

It's valiant with Saylind. Charos and 4th x4 is only 490 points. I was trying to maximize my points (in a 500 point game), but maybe 4th x4 would be better than 4th x3 and Saylind. Saylind can help Charos move a lot and get him out of a sticky situation. I'm not sure which would be better.

Edit: flameslayer beat me to it.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 27th, 2014, 03:13 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

My bad guys. I've played Saylind before, but never would have thought of her as Valiant. Mostly what I was saying is that Saylind and Charos is fun, but Charos and 4th is more "competive". I apologize for my ignorance.
Old November 27th, 2014, 03:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
My bad guys. I've played Saylind before, but never would have thought of her as Valiant. Mostly what I was saying is that Saylind and Charos is fun, but Charos and 4th is more "competive". I apologize for my ignorance.
You're right about 4th x4 being more competitive... But, Throwing Saylind in there might be more fun. Using Aubrien Archers, as BIV suggested would be pretty fun too, especially true if you like trying for Frenzy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2015, 05:58 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Charos
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:31 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anybody know if Charos' wings are removable (like most of the large dragons)? If so, what is the trick to it?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 25th, 2019, 06:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No, unless you hack them off.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units