Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:12 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
Maryland NHSD 2022

Calling all Scapers in the DMV and beyond! As part of the MARS (Mid-Atlantic Regional Scapers) revival with @Vydar_XLIII , I will be hosting a tournament in College Park MD for National Heroscape Day. All skill levels are welcome! Details are as follows:

When:
Saturday October 15, 2022
Sign-in starts at 12:30, game play starts at 1pm
4 rounds ending around 5pm (if needed we can do an extra game for a super-final depending on number of attendees)
Feel free to stay after for additional gaming!

Where:
Game Kastle
4748 Cherry Hill Rd
College Park MD 20740

There is plenty of parking in the shopping center. There is also a Starbucks, Shoppers, and pizza shop all within the center if you want to grab food before or after. The store is also okay with closed drinks and neat food/snacks in the shop. They just ask that we keep food off of the playmats that are on the tables.

Entry Fee:
$10
Part of the fee will go towards renting the space, the rest will go towards gift certificates for the top X players (number and amount to be decided that day based on number of attendees).

Format:
“Seeing Double”
  • 450 points, 16 figure
  • Maximum 225 points of heroes, maximum 225 points of squads
  • Maximum 2x of each common squad
  • A+ Unit Limit. Your army can only include one of the following Army Cards: Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV), Major Q9, Deathreavers, Marro Warriors
  • Classic Scape only. No VC, no Marvel.

Maps:

Highways and Dieways by UranusPChicago

Ticalla Sunrise by GameBear

Platypus by robber

Honor by Flash19

Turmoil by superfrog

Turret Rocks: Jungle Edition by vegietarian18 and kahrma, with small tweaks that vegie and I have discussed

Blood Star by Typhon2222

Blackberry (x2) by superfrog

Fire Isles by yagyuninja

Remains of Clionesia by tannergx

Bringing Maps:
OverEngineered (1) - Turret Rocks: Jungle Edition
Earl (4) - Blackberry x1, Highways and Dieways, Blood Star, Fire Isles
Guccii (2) - Honor, Remains
Dad (2) - Turmoil, Ticalla Sunrise
Vydar (2) - Blackberry x1, Platypus

Glyphs:
Ulaniva (unique attack)
Lodin (d20 +1)
Valda (move +2)
Dagmar (initiative +8 )
Wannock (wound)

Attendees:
Will be capped at 25.
  1. Earl_of_Sandwich
  2. Vydar_XLIII
  3. Brean of Philly
  4. GucciiBoost
  5. Dad_Scaper
  6. OverEngineered
  7. Taeblewalker
  8. gbizzy
  9. drewcula
  10. kldonnelly
  11. kldonnelly's son
  12. ken
  13. Andrew
  14. Major_Q23
  15. Trivia_Knight
  16. OverEngineered's son
  17. Zach
  18. Myth26
  19. tom
  20. Astroking112

Winner: Triva Knight (4-0)
Army: Nilfheim, GSW x2, Rats x2, Guilty

If you plan to attend, please let me know in the comments below. Feel free to message me with any questions, and if there are units you need, let me know and I can supplement them for you. This should be a fun time - - hope to see you there!

Last edited by Earl_of_Sandwich; October 16th, 2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 08:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland NHSD 2022

I’m interested. I’d have preferred VC being allowed, but I should be able to come. I’ll see who else I can round up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 22nd, 2022, 09:15 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I知 interested. I壇 have preferred VC being allowed, but I should be able to come. I値l see who else I can round up.
Oh well. Guess you値l have to break out some of the new official figures..

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 22nd, 2022, 09:29 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Count me in!

Thanks Dad_Scaper for the heads up!
Old August 22nd, 2022, 10:22 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am definitely interested in attending. Can稚 guarantee I can make it just yet though. I値l also let some other people know about this event who may be interested in attending.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 10:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
I知 interested. I壇 have preferred VC being allowed, but I should be able to come. I値l see who else I can round up.
Oh well. Guess you値l have to break out some of the new official figures..
Wait. There are going to be new official figures???

= =
Old August 22nd, 2022, 10:55 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I'm planning on being there!
Old August 22nd, 2022, 11:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I should be able to make it. Too bad I can't field five squads of Anubians!

Syvarris 100 or possibly Gurei-Oni 100
Venoc Warlord 120
Venoc Vipers x2 80
Aubrien Archers x2 140

Old August 22nd, 2022, 11:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You have to tag the old timers, kid. Do your part to help people see the thread: @akden @Gurei-Ornery , @drewcula , @clancampbell , @kldonnelly , I’m sure there are others. I’ll look again at old event threads and tag more.

= =
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:40 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I should be able to make it. Too bad I can't field five squads of Anubians!

Syvarris 100 or possibly Gurei-Oni 100
Venoc Warlord 120
Venoc Vipers x2 80
Aubrien Archers x2 140
Awesome! Really hope we get a chance to Scape together again.

Quote:
You have to tag the old timers, kid. Do your part to help people see the thread: @akden @Gurei-Ornery , @drewcula , @clancampbell , @kldonnelly , I知 sure there are others. I値l look again at old event threads and tag more.
I hope those folks get the message and can make it out. Would love to see them again!
Old August 23rd, 2022, 10:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I also texted the ones I could, also, which was most of them. Hopefully people will join.

edit: I don't have contact information for the old Pennsylvania guys, @tom , but perhaps you may still be able to contact @Arcus , and the central PA guys whose usernames I don't remember how to spell. spideysox and @mad_wookiee ? Not sure. (edit: clearly wrong on spideysox.)

= =
Old August 23rd, 2022, 10:35 AM

acon is surprisingly tart

Not sure if I can make it for sure but hoping to be there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day