Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 1st, 2018, 06:36 PM

nate_m128 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Pittsburgh Tourney?

Hey all,

I’m relatively new to this website even though I’ve been playing heroscape for quite a while now. I’m not sure if there is already regular tournaments set up for heroscape around Pittsburgh or not, but I wouldn’t mind setting one up if there enough people around here that want to play.

If there are already set up tourneys around here, please let me know!
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pittsburgh Tourney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate_m128 View Post
Hey all,

I’m relatively new to this website even though I’ve been playing heroscape for quite a while now. I’m not sure if there is already regular tournaments set up for heroscape around Pittsburgh or not, but I wouldn’t mind setting one up if there enough people around here that want to play.

If there are already set up tourneys around here, please let me know!
If you don’t mind making the trip, there are semi regular touneys here in Ohio.

The next event is June 16th and then July 21st. Here’s the thread:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53653

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 5th, 2018, 02:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm originally from Pittsburgh, and I second flameslayer. It's about 2 hours to those Ohio tourneys, totally worth the drive.

My friend @yamissflash is in Pittsburgh too, he might be able to play with you if you're looking for locals.
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:43 AM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry it took me so long to post here.

I'm ready for some scape even if its not a tourney.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion