Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 18th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hoplitron

The question is an interesting one. I will take it to the Rules Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 11th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
The question is an interesting one. I will take it to the Rules Team.
Slight interruption due to Wave 16, but we have your answer. Your C3V Rules Team responds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3V Rules Team
The question has been brought up as to whether using Shield Push on your opponent's figures allows or even forces them to use their movement powers. In practical terms, since the Shield Push move is only 1, and elevations must be counted, the only time you can push an opponent and have them end up higher than when they started is if you're pushing them up a single rung of a ladder. However, some movement powers can apply in some cases.

We propose the following R&Cs:
Q: When using Shield Push to move a friendly figure, can that figure use powers such as Glacier Traverse, Fey Step, Swamp Water Tunnel, or Grapple Gun?
A: No.
The movement provided by Shield Push is not normal movement, and therefore any powers that trigger "before moving," "after moving," or "instead of moving normally" cannot be used.

Q: When using Shield Push on a figure with Flying or Stealth Flying, does the figure use that power?
A: Only a friendly figure may use Flying.
When pushing an opponent's figure, optional powers like Flying cannot be activated, so you must move the figure without flying and count all elevations. (Note that flying figures are still immune from falling damage due to a Shield Push move.)

Q: What about other movement powers, such as Lava Resistant, Glide, or Snow and Ice Enhanced Movement? Can they be used with Shield Push?
A: Yes.
These powers are always on, and apply whether you are moving a friendly figure or an opponent's figure with Shield Push.

Q: Can the movement provided by Shield Push be modified by movement bonuses such as Scout Leadership, Warrior's Swiftness Spirit, or the +3 for traveling on a road?
A: No.
These effects only apply to normal movement. Shield Push is a locked movement power, so its move of 1 cannot be modified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 26th, 2013, 01:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010=June 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata=June 24th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Plus, that way we keep the same style rather then having it like C3V does.
Exactly! I hate everyone's different styles. Missing Power Rankings, or some Power Rankings are in Quotes while others are in Bold. Just annoys me.

~HS2010, annoyed by something he probably shouldn't be.
Yep, I knew that post was worth it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl=June 24th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Going to add Power Rankings to the Book of Hoplitron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Power Ranking and Master Index
-Large & Soulborg immunities a high defense, and a handy ability to move figures makes them attractive, but Hoplitron builds still suffer from slow movement and a too few attacks. B

Last edited by greygnarl : June 24th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
People like greygnarl...

~HS2010,
Old July 30th, 2014, 09:39 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

A ranged special attacker just got added to the list of bonding options for these guys. I think you will be able to see some very competitive Hoplitron builds, and I already thought they could be quite competitive when used with X17 and supplemented smartly.

Hoplitrons x3, Major X17, Major J15 for 300 points is a very strong army core.
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Is it possible for me to take over this book since greygnarl has been MIA?
Old August 4th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergy update:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 16th, 2016, 09:53 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just took third at a tournament with Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen X3, and needing 35 points more took a Hoplitron. I originally did just for the stats, but then I realized I could push opponents figures adjacent to my Cathars to activate Braced Spear.

With it being a HotB tournament, I typically put order marker one on them. Two of the three games I not only claimed a power glyph, but pushed opponents into a Cathar. It never worked to kill anyone, but it sure freaked them out.

I really want to try a bigger build with Hoplitrons and Cathar Spearmen.
Old February 17th, 2016, 04:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Just took third at a tournament with Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen X3, and needing 35 points more took a Hoplitron. I originally did just for the stats, but then I realized I could push opponents figures adjacent to my Cathars to activate Braced Spear.

With it being a HotB tournament, I typically put order marker one on them. Two of the three games I not only claimed a power glyph, but pushed opponents into a Cathar. It never worked to kill anyone, but it sure freaked them out.

I really want to try a bigger build with Hoplitrons and Cathar Spearmen.
He speaks the truth...I was there to witness it! You need to write a review on those Cathar's...they've beaten me now twice b/c of that braced spear special!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:53 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Executioner 616 should be added to the list of bonding options.

Looks like @greygnarl hasn't been on in a while.
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Executioner 616 should be added to the list of bonding options.
Done.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:44 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I just noticed that the link to Executioner 616 leads to page 3 of her thread instead of the top of the first page.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I just noticed that the link to Executioner 616 leads to page 3 of her thread instead of the top of the first page.
Fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs