Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 6th, 2008, 11:51 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units

Durgrim looks suspiciously like another Viking I know....hmmmm, I wonder if he and Sven are related?

Good customs

I have made a couple of customs for the comics as well as some cards that I think would work well for a future release involving Cyprien's army from Feylund.
Old November 26th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units (11/26/08)

Maybe because they're the same figure...

Well, had some stuff to add, so
Old January 12th, 2009, 12:58 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I like the Roman Cavalry, have you played the card much? I was thinking 30 pts. would have me drafting more of them, but maybe 40 pts. is better since he has such a powerful attack with the galloping charge.

I really like the Roman Archer bonding, they really need some kind of boost. After thinking about maybe the 40 points is just right. Galloping Charge 5 attack dice, and Arrow Volley 6 attack dice--special attack. That can be pretty powerful.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old January 12th, 2009, 01:03 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Did you ever make a card for your custom Drake with the Zettian gun? I was thinking he could be a great Heavy Machine Gunner AE or Soldiers (in general) support unit.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old September 1st, 2010, 10:18 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Did you ever make a card for your custom Drake with the Zettian gun? I was thinking he could be a great Heavy Machine Gunner AE or Soldiers (in general) support unit.
Don't know how I didn't see this until now while reuploading my images to this site. I haven't made a card for him (I need to find him first!)
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Under Taro's Banner

After a long hiatus I've added some recent figures I've designed. Lorwen, an elf wizard with water spells, Taril, a powerful centaur, Bornak, an aggressive orc champion, Ghaegon, a cleanup dragonborn, and Trevor, a human melee soldier. All in the first post!
Old November 1st, 2021, 12:16 AM
Under Taro's Banner

Adding a few more customs.

Riznet A Drow guard who takes advantage of Marro corpses for armor.
Spoiler Alert!

Ogre Siegemaster My version of a figure using the Ogre with a battering ram identified as a C3V figure.
Spoiler Alert!

Natima A feline mercenary sniper who works well with the new Mercenary/Explorer factions in C3V but also complements armies that need a heavy hitter with range.
Spoiler Alert!

Zana, Master of Coin A warlord hero that helps d20 rollers (like Parmenio!)
Spoiler Alert!

Chiaki Yoshimitsu A samurai hero who provides an offensive counterpart to Tomoe Gozen and has passive movement harking back to the Japanese custom of recovering the bones of samurai to return them to their families.
Spoiler Alert!

Honored Ancestor A skeleton samurai that replaces them as they do and has limited bonding.
Spoiler Alert!

Wordel the Wicked An evil wizard (the same sculpt as C3V Caylus) with a new d20 mechanic that's buffed by your opponent's dead figures.
Spoiler Alert!

Baelon A tormented melee kyrie figure. Great glyph holder.
Spoiler Alert!

Ameiko A tricky rogue who synergizes well with the Brigands or with Agent Skahen.
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 11th, 2021, 02:52 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units (10/31/21)

Riznet is a beast and I like how it references a species outside of its own. This is exactly why we need the ability to bond with drow heroes, we could have some really amazing armies.

Ogre Seigemaster is a really interesting variant! I like the negative ability here, fear of flames, and could easily see this being use in scenario play.

The cat sniper is a pretty intense figure. I'm curious as to why it requires her to move to use her special attack though. Negative ability here communicates a lot of character I think.

Zana is a fun support unit, messing with D20 rolls is always going to be welcomed regardless of how often it pays off. 5E saw a lot of success with this mechanic, good use of the alternate sculpt for Ranjit.

The samurai hero is very offensively oriented which is something that I like. Samurai having their main playstyle dictated by counterstrike was never something I particularly liked, with this I feel like you receive some good offense and some good pay off by playing aggressively. Pick up the Bones not being locked into just samurai gives this guy some use outside of those specific class builds as well.

I've seen the Skeleton samurai done a few different ways, this one has some similarities with Astro's but I like what you did here in giving them the ability to take a turn after a samurai squad. Helps with the fact that everything except the samurai archers are unique.

Wordel's mechanics are really fun for me. The d20 ability to just sap someone of their defense doesn't seem overwhelming but I question if it should work on undead, soulborgs, or constructs. Dishonorable defense seems like a very plausible mechanic but I'm not sure if the name does it for me.

Baelon and blood payment is pretty interesting. He hits hard and is flying which is always nice but it doesn't look like he should last too long on the battlefield between his 3 defense and his blood payment. 60 points seems like a good starting point to start tinkering with him at, well done.

The rogue at the end of your list is clean, simple, and I think is something we need more of for various factions. She gets value for her faction just by being in the correct position. She definitely won't last long though with her life total and defense of 3, makes me unsure of what her point total should be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards