Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 28th, 2021, 12:51 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MegaSilver's Customs -- Critical Role DnD minis!

Very cool, I'll have to check in for more in the coming days

Talosk: Great design with a good reuse of existing powers: nice and simple and thematic. I have to agree with Shiftrex though that he absolutely annihilates Melee, and unlike other anti-melee units like X17 and Hatamato Taro he still looks pretty good outside of that matchup (being weak to Special Attacks somehow would make him more similar to those two if that is what you're going for, but that'd be pushing 4 powers and making him niche). Given the Q9 life/defense but no Range I'd say 170 points sounds about right maybe?

Elementalists: Very strong with the multiple activations combined with their powers. Most of their abilities can bypass defense dice which is handy. The Water Elementalist is my favorite with being able to place tiles and then using them for explosion-esque attacks is cool, though I have to say from the mini I thought it was a lightning-elementalist at first (maybe it's just the angle in the photo). The four of them together seem like they ought to be around 400-550 points perhaps?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 11th, 2021, 12:37 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks to @superfrog for making the card for Feral Swog!

What happens to those Swogs when their Riders get killed? For those not captured, they go Feral into Aquilla's forests. Though if captured by Orcs, they still remember their training.

Beast Training is written to be re-useable by other Creatures who could be treated as Beasts. The wording is based off the replacement effects occasionally used by C3G.

Swift Strike SA is meant to represent surprise attacks. And to give Spiders access to a SA. I could see it renamed to Feral Swipe but again wanted it to be re-useable.

Disengage because Swog Rider has disengage.

I also wanted to create the Swogs due to seeing the cool mini, and wanting to give Spiders and Arrow Gruts a midrange cost hero for bonding to round out points if they didn't have space/figures for another squad in their armies.

Cost reference comparisons to Nerak.

Size comparison photos to Swog Rider:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 11th, 2021 at 02:19 AM.
Old August 11th, 2021, 12:42 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Looks great!

Old August 11th, 2021, 12:51 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Looks great!
Thanks! I've updated the post since you responded.
Old August 11th, 2021, 01:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Love it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:54 PM

Hey guys, I've updated my Feral Swog and now submitted it to SoV:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards