Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Shadow Thief

Yeah, to be fair I probably haven't played either of those army builds enough. Even still, the equipment glyph thing is still a thing. Killer Moth has the same issue.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I'm not saying he's an incredible design or anything, just a nice way to get a cheaper Thief so you can add more expensive Criminals to the Sinister Six.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Terry! My first LD! I think he's fine. Was more solid when we worked on him, as the vigilantes felt a bit more powerful than they do now. My biggest regret with him is having Bat Glide not work on Flying opponents.

Shadow Thief is pretty darn solid for his points, but that's about it. I don't usually play counterdrafty thieves against glyph designs, otherwise he might get more use. Could see a tourney with a sideboard getting him and a few other similar figures some use.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Shadow Thief is pretty good value when your opponent has glyphs to steal. When they don't his uses are limited and you would need to draft figures with him, but building an army around a 70 point figure isn't generally a good idea. As such I think he's best use is in scenario play rather than the regular destroy the opponent type game format. Some new stuff has been added to C3G in the last year or so that he might like. Skyscrapers seem like a great fit as he can pop out on the any floor as needed. Not as familiar with the Astral Plane rules, is that something he could move between easily? I haven't tried him in either SS army but I would consider him due to his low price point. Another army build he might be useful in is a Kingpin II army. 2 stars
Old May 3rd, 2021, 02:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, he couldn't go to the Astral Plane. Only Manifestations can go there.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2021, 10:21 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old May 5th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)

Connor isn’t great or terrible, he just doesn’t excel at anything. Piercing Shot and CCE can get some extra wounds, but his synergies are lacking and he’s not great defensively.
Old May 5th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Not as good as his dad, but still a solid pick and I like that he also works with Black Canary giving you 2 options. 3/B from me.
Old May 5th, 2021, 10:44 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

He's good for 130 points in my opinion. Low stats, but his range keeps him out of the main fight, and when they get close he's more like a 5/5. Solid stuff.
Old May 5th, 2021, 11:22 AM

As long as you can pair him with a screen, he's pretty solid. He likes running with that Black Canary/Robin (Dick) army as much as his dad does, but doesn't have quite the upside. Throw some attack/defense boosters on that army, though, and he's a solid plug in. He's not Merlyn or Green Arrow (Ollie) but he's still solid both from range and in melee. I'm a fan. 3/B

Old May 5th, 2021, 02:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't ever use him, I just grab Ollie when I'm look at the two of them. I suppose I could try using them both at the same time one of these days along with Red Arrow and a couple of Hawkeye's. Send him out first to be sacrificed since he's got the melee power. Being a 2 power card where the 2 powers work in opposition to each other doesn't make him too exciting of a pick in general though. 2 stars from me.
Old May 5th, 2021, 02:59 PM

Technically I believe you can attack with both Green Arrows on the same turn with Cupid's Arrow, so it's fun to try stacking it and running those three with Red Arrow, yeah.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy