Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 24th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Romans on ebay

Hey, I just wanted to point out this seller: http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZcapt.nolan

He has some sets of Romans for relatively cheap. If you can find Romans in your locals stores you may be better off there, but since on average I see packs of romans go for $30 on ebay, and $15 each when sold as half packs (just archers etc.) I thought this was a good deal. It should be noted, they don't come with the cards, which is obviously why they are so cheap. Seeing as how I'd probably never own Romans at the current market price, I figured it is easy enough to print the card and have the half price Romans.

Hope this helps someone else.
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:18 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Romans on ebay

Thanks for the tip! I ordered one set.
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:19 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Currency rate calculator
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doesn't ebay do that for you anyway? Maybe its in the settings. but yes, it is important to note that the posted prices are in British Pounds, which for me is about $15.94 (CDN).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales