Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 28th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AzHOLEs

@Agent Minivann @All Your Pie @insomnimaniac @Zilla
My Heroscape collection has been sitting in the closet for more than 3 years now, and wants to be played at some point. I'm in the Tucson area now. Anyone willing to play (or play any other tabletop?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I'm interested, but I'm heading into one of my busy parts of the year. I'll be more able about mid November. What part of town are you in?
Old July 28th, 2018, 06:13 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm actually south of Tucson, Sahuarita/Green Valley area.
But I know my way around town well enough.

Quote:
Old July 28th, 2018, 08:13 PM

Herofly knows what's in an order marker Herofly knows what's in an order marker

I'd be happy to play. I'm in the Chandler area but would be willing to make a trip every now and then. PM me and we can set something up.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:05 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Bummer, I just moved out of Sahuarita last year.
Old July 29th, 2018, 01:55 PM

I'd be happy with planning something for November, just not on Thanksgiving weekend.

Quote:
Old August 8th, 2018, 11:10 PM

MRSam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey Yall I just joined the site and am wondering if anyone in the valley still palys? im just getting back into heroscape and have no one the wants to play lol
Old August 9th, 2018, 02:02 AM

I can setup a game this Saterday. Anyone who is interested can PM me for details.
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSam View Post
Hey Yall I just joined the site and am wondering if anyone in the valley still palys? im just getting back into heroscape and have no one the wants to play lol
There you go! You’ve already got someone!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 25th, 2018, 06:12 AM

Chibithescaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey guys I finally got my hands on HS I hadnt played for about 10+ years and Ive played all of 6 times in the past week that Ive bought it with some coworkers but they only wanna play like once a month. If any one would like to play or set up weekly matches pm me :]
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:24 PM

@Chibithescaper lets play a match. I sent a Pm with my contact info, anyone else is welcome to reach out and join.
Old September 13th, 2018, 10:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I know it's several hours' drive, but you're all welcome to drive over to LA for our NHSD on November 3rd. Head over to our LA/SoCal 'Scapers thread if you're interested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers