Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old January 20th, 2018, 03:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Miniatures Games Resources (Frostgrave) and others

I may just add them on in sets that could be used from different game boxes or something. I already know Ill be making another type of zombie that will be really easy to kill and come in large herds.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Added Frostgrave Forgotten Pacts Beastiary Cards Set to OP.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:41 AM
"like" happy

Added Frostgrave Folio Beastiary with Misc Campaign Specific monsters from all books. Left out a couple of the crazy ones such as the lich lord due to mountains of text and what not.
I'll be doing the spell cards from all the add on books next.

EDIT: After cutting out the first couple beastiary card sets I did, I arranged the layout so that much less work was left to do cutting out the last two sets added. You can place up to 5 of these on a laminate sheet if you put them on the page 3 horizontally down and two on the side vertically. If any of you guys use these and like them let me know. Also, any suggestions on future stuff is also welcome.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks for doing this Trex. Though I don't have Forgotten Packs or Into the Breeding Pits yet. Speaking of which, it seems like the Forgotten Packs are both the same, with the bile hound and the one other one.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:54 PM
"like" happy

I may have accidentally linked them to the same download. Ill double check and fix it. I also have another document I made that has the combined soldier roster of every book including spellcaster issue 1s gunner soldiers. Ill pm you the document. Not sure if I should post that one or not with the spoilers in it. It makes it convenient to draft any soldier type from one page. When my brothers and I played we didnt use any other soldier types because of the inconvenience of searching through other books to find them. I fit them to 1 page. Im now working on playing card sized cards for all the other available spells in the other books. There are some good base spells on boardgamegeek but not for the add on books.

Old January 24th, 2018, 12:28 AM
"like" happy

@Hahma , I've fixed the links in the Forgotten pacts beastiary card files.

Old January 28th, 2018, 02:10 AM
"like" happy

Compiled Frostgrave Soldier Roster added to the OP. All book references for additonal soldiers added in one list for easier warband building with the additional resources. @Hahma , the items you addressed are also fixed.

Old January 28th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks Trex!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:41 PM
"like" happy

Added 19 new custom spell cards for Jedi and Sith Wizard school Types along with a Force Adept Class of spells that don't have a Wizard school but are utilized by both Jedi and Sith to the OP. Most of the spells are modified versions of other spells to fit how a Jedi or Sith would fit into frostgrave. This is an expansion that can be used with Frostgrave. Wizard starting stats for Jedi and Sith are the same as other wizard types. This is a WIP. I will add various equipment and tables soon for Grimoire selection and treasure. This is a WIP, but based off of the other schools.

EDIT: Also added a Star wars Grimoire Roll Table @Hahma .

Last edited by TREX; February 7th, 2018 at 12:15 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures