Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old March 27th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sup3rS0n1c's Marvel Maps- New Map: Scapecity Zoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
After Play Comments
  1. Double space figures, after they fall down (when the water filter is on and they climb over battlements and fall onto swamp water can't get back on top. My elevator concept maybe?
  2. Glyph Placement: No problems. They're all good.
  3. Nagrubs die to early. They should be able to respawn. If you like this I have the rule ready.
  4. Special Rules: Nagrub feed, Good Idea but it needs work (see above). Just a prop, is not needed IMO. Feels Just Like Home, Cheesy name but it makes the nagrubs more dangerous. Great. Water Filter, Perfect.
  5. Visually the field fits the Scapecity theme and it looks great.
-Vitm
1. Actually, if they have a move of seven or higher, they can get back up from the way I considered a one-way exit.
2. Thanks, I thought so myself.
3. How about this rule?
Breeding- If two nagrubs are adjacent to each other after taking a turn with them, you may place another Nagrub adjacent to at least one of them.
4. Just a Prop is good if you can't get the NF glyph and need to take them out. Also good for a quick passageway.
I'll try to fix the name of Feels Just Like Home, but it does make the nagrubs more worthwile.
Yeah, Water Filter was an excellent idea on my part.
5. Thanks!
Sometimes I look at the map and say, "Did I really make this?" That's really saying something about how well I did on this map.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 27th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay, made some slight changes to the map, all but one involving abilities. The only other change was a slight aesthetic change to allow figures with a move of 5 or double spaced with a move of 6 to get up to the red start zone. Same link, it should be updated within half an hour.

Old April 19th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Shade Tree

I'm in the process of flocking my terrain (a 'la Grishnakh's tutorial here), and I should be getting the flocking in the mail Tuesday or Wednesday. Awesome pictures of a flocked Scapecity Zoo on Thursday or Friday, and expect to see pics of a flocked Scapecity Tower Bridge, Under the El 3.0, and possibly Arctic Redoubt (depends how the ice and snow unflocked looks with flocked stone) the following day.

Old April 24th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Shade Tree

Some bad news. Due to a technical error, the flocking for the swamp tiles was not shipped, and I won't be able to show you Scapecity Zoo anytime within the next week or so. I should have the other pictures up by Sunday, though. (The process is taking longer than I thought)

Old May 15th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Shade Tree

I have a new map. It's sort of my take on the double-layered bridge style map. It's called Clash on the Highway for now, but a new, hopefully wittier and more original name is in the works. Pictures to be up tonight, and the download will be up either tonight or Sunday (I'm gone Saturday )

Old May 17th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Shade Tree

Re: Sup3rS0n1c's Marvel Maps- New Map Coming Soon

Okay, pics are in.

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1483

If you guys could give me some suggestions for a name, that'd be great; I'm plum out right now.

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; May 17th, 2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added build instructions
Old May 17th, 2009, 05:34 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A very appropriate name for this would be Highways and Dieways. Unfortunately that is taken. How about Hanging at the Highway or Highways turned into Dieways?

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Shade Tree

I think something with a GPS would be appropriate.
Recalculating Route?
Turn Left at Death Row?
I'll have to keep thinking about these.

I also have the first version of Fortress of Solitude built in real life, I'll probably have it in VS form by Wednesday. It looks truly amazing, if I do say so myself, and I think it will be an excellent addition to the C3G project.

Old May 17th, 2009, 07:42 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can't wait! Darkseid's Arrival is almost done aswell. It's just the prototype but I edited it.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:18 PM
Shade Tree

I've got pictures! I don't have the map in VS yet (I was pretty busy this week), but it probably will be by Sunday, sans scenarios (I'm not quite done with those ).
This is my first time importing photos from my phone to photobucket, so the graphics are a bit iffy, along with the shadows blocking off some parts. Hang with me!

This is also using my newly flocked terrain!

Yes, there are some figures there. Me and my friend were getting ready to play a game before this, 500 point armies (old habits die hard ). If you're really interested, I can tell you the armies. I might even replay it same armies and give you a battle report if you beg enough (I don't have a battle report for this one we played, but I can make one for another battle)
(Note: We played using a house rule that you could not fly, grapple, etc. over glaciers and battlements; It'll probably be in the pdf under a name like "Extreme Height")

Also, you get a nice little view of part of my kitchen and living room there.
If you look closely in the second picture, you can get a glimpse of where I keep my 'Scape (It's extremely convenient ), my Wii, and even my bathroom

Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:33 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart

Great map! I can't wait to see the VS version.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Shade Tree

PDF form is in!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1529

It doesn't have the scenarios or glyph ability yet, I'm still thinking those up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios