Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 6th, 2017, 10:39 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Someone wanna start tallying a List in here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Umm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Tentatively (or more) interested:
  1. Kinseth
  2. Megasilver
  3. Quozl
  4. DS
  5. Zetsubo
  6. Ranior
  7. kevindola
Well at the very least we got 7, and Dok still is kind of quasi there too.

And kevin, if you do wind up playing, don't worry. I'll be there to help work with you. Just follow my advice and you'll be stabbed in the back led to a glorious victory!

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 6th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm not counting on everyone on that list playing. I'll likely decide to play, for instance, but I would prefer to step aside so a new player could take my place. It's a great game and this is a rare opportunity to learn it. Maybe I'd sign on as an advisor to a power; I've played games like that, both as the advisor and as the advisee, where the advisor gets all incoming emails but doesn't communicate with anyone but the advisee, who is responsible for press & orders. I enjoyed both roles.

Let's just see how many we get.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:04 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Ooh, that's a good point.

I'm also up for that sort of role if we get enough new players who would like to join.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:05 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I'd step aside too, and play as an adviser. We have a couple of new guys electing to play, sounds like fun.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Let's just get numbers. There are so many different options for the format; I shouldn't have accidentally started down this trail.

= =
Old February 6th, 2017, 12:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Diplomatic Immunity

I have played Diplomacy. I know the rules. I'm not sure I can commit to it at this time.

~Dysole, appreciative of the invite
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't played before but I'd love to give it a try if there is an open spot. Or even watching would be fun. If not that's alright
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Much better to play than to watch, if you want to get a feel for it. You should definitely play.

= =
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Droidippy is an excellent App for Smartphones that lets you play Diplomacy in 12 or 24 hour rounds (I think you can even go for a speed version with much shorter rounds). If life's not too hectic I enjoy playing it on the side. You can do invitational games to play with a specific group.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Cool! Not for iPhone, I'm guessing from the name? Edit: not on iPhone. There is an iPhone app, though.

= =
Old February 8th, 2017, 09:50 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be willing to join, I am in college right now but with how you described it, it shouldn't be too big of a load right?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 8th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Of course. Beginners are especially welcome.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games