Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old January 10th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
BABYMETAL, the Japanese Metal + JPOP group! I have been watching videos not only of the band but also REACTIONS as people's first reaction to the band is always a combination of Jawdropping and a WTF expression. If anyone reading this can, record your reaction to this it would be epic:
My reaction is in the WTF category.

Not a fan

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm into 70's, 80's and 90's music mostly, but some stuff in the 2000's too.

Classic rock ( Zeppelin, Boston, UFO, Heart, Rainbow, Rush, Black Sabbath etc)

Metal (Iron Maiden is my all time favorite band, Metallica, Judas Priest, Saxon, Scorpions, etc)

80's new wave (The Cure, The Smiths, INXS etc.)

90's Grunge (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains etc)

Other stuff like Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, AFI, 311, Jane's Addiction, Audislave, KMFDM, Ani DiFranco, Twenty-one Pilots to name a few.
Love your music choices. I like them all and listen to them all but my favorites would be 90's Grunge and below. Add some additional alternative stuff in there and that is also my jam. Ive been listening to AFI quite a bit in the old Ipod lately. I still prefer an old pair of headphones with a fully loaded Ipod compaired to free streaming services such as pandora.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 11th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah @TREX , I've listened to AFI for quite awhile now. Hey had some pretty fun thrash punk early stuff.

The Lost Souls

Old May 17th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Jason Isbell's extraordinary new album, Reunions. Paraphrasing Phish, I might as well split open and melt. My god this album is so good, top to bottom.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

RIP Charlie Daniels.
Old July 6th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I just got the complete Raven album set. Pray for the Sun!

Old July 7th, 2020, 06:48 AM
Prickly Cactus

I've been listening to NF a lot lately.

Old July 7th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Oops, double post
Old July 7th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

On Saturday I hooked a laptop up to my big screen TV and my surround sound system. I was able to stream a live show performed by Reckless Love from Finland. It was the second such show I've paid for in this new world, the first being Steel Panther a few weeks ago.

Both shows were awesome and even though I was watching on my TV, knowing that they were performing live in front of fans around the world made it more special then simply watching an old youtube video.

Long live 80's hair metal and the new generation of bands keeping it alive for old dudes like me.
Old July 7th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Steel Panther with no fans? I heard the fan displays were the best part.
Old August 31st, 2020, 12:59 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Unleash the Archers, power metal band with some good fantasy vibes. Awakening is a good song to get in to with an awesome video showcase the band's techincal prowess.
Old November 27th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Nightwish

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music