Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 4th, 2007, 07:39 PM

dutchman681 has disabled reputation
Guys, I'm a boot camp drill instructor and water survival instructor. I could fill volumes with the stupid things these clowns do.

All this and a paycheck too???
Old January 6th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
There's a large pile of snow in the parking lot at work. It is about 6-7 feet tall at the peak. The base is roughly 5-6 feet in diameter. One day this week one of the sales guys decided to use the full capabilities of his Jeep Cherokee and park on (or at least drive over) it. He got the thing so it is about 60 degrees above horizontal going up the pile and then the trailer hitch hit the pavement. 2 days later and it is still there. I get a nice Nelson Ha-Ha grin on my face every time I see it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General