Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 1st, 2019, 11:20 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Figure availability : Heroclix Part 12

1. The figure used for this unit is Animus from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Animus Deadpool#016.
Availability : 34
2. The figure used for this unit is Weapon X from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Weapon X Deadpool #012.
Availability : 31

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 2nd, 2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV availability

Can you tell us the purpose of this thread?

What insight is it sharing with this community? Maybe I'm missing something.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:29 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Figure availability : Heroclix Part 13

1. The figure used for this unit is Wolverine from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Wolverine Deadpool and X-Force #002.
Availability : 96

2. The figure used for this unit is Dark Deadpool from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Dark Deadpool Deadpool and X-Force #016.
Availability : 79

3. The figure used for this unit is Attending from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Attending Deadpool and X-Force #015.
Availability : 37

4. The figure used for this unit is Psylocke from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Psylocke Deadpool and X-Force #028.
Availability : 40
5. The figure used for this unit is Masacre from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Masacre Deadpool and X-Force #005.
Availability : 104
6. The figure used for this unit is Diamondback from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Diamondback Deadpool and X-Force #025.
Availability : 58
7. The figure used for this unit is Dr. Killebrew from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Dr. Killebrew Deadpool and X-Force #019.
Availability : 45
8. The figure used for this unit is from the Marvel Angel Dust Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Angel Dust Deadpool and X-Force #032.
Availability : 28
9. The figure used for this unit is Asp from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Asp Deadpool and X-Force #011.
Availability : 70
10. The figure used for this unit is Fantomex from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Fantomex Deadpool and X-Force #027.

11. The figure used for this unit is Bedlam from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Bedlam Deadpool and X-Force #026.
Availability : 92

12. The figure used for this unit is Foolkiller from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Foolkiller Deadpool and X-Force #003b.
Availability : 35

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 2nd, 2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:30 PM

Re: Figure availability : Heroclix Part 14

1. The figure used for this unit is Rogue Scientist from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Rogue Scientist Deadpool and X-Force #008.
Availability : 121

2. The figure used for this unit is Feral from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Feral Deadpool and X-Force #029a.
Availability : 25

3. The figure used for this unit is Grizzly from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Grizzly Deadpool and X-Force #012.
Availability : 110
4. The figure used for this unit is Tombstone from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Tombstone Deadpool and X-Force #031.
Availability : 42

5. The figure used for this unit is Madcap from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Madcap Deadpool and X-Force #004a.
6. The figure used for this unit is Tippy-Toe from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Tippy-Toe Deadpool and X-Force #010.
Availability : 29
7. The figure used for this unit is Anarchist from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Deadpool and X-Force Anarchist #030.
Availability : 20
8. The figure used for this unit is U-Go Girl from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is U-Go Girl Deadpool and X-Force #013.
Availability : 113

9. The figure used for this unit is Foolkiller from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Foolkiller Deadpool and X-Force #003a.
Availability : 150

10. The figure used for this unit is Koi Boy from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Koi Boy Deadpool and X-Force #024.
Availability : 112
11. The figure used for this unit is Mercenary from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Mercenary Deadpool and X-Force #006.
Availability : 120

12. The figure used for this unit is Chipmunk Hunk from the Marvel Heroclix Set.The name and model number is Chipmunk Hunk Deadpool and X-Force #009.
Availability : 128

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 2nd, 2019 at 10:53 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Can you tell us the purpose of this thread?

What insight is it sharing with this community? Maybe I'm missing something.
Just to keep track availability from Troll & Toad.

But who is it for? If it's for you, just keep track of it in an Excel sheet or a Word document or something similar.

If it's supposed to be a resource for other people, I don't think it's working very well. As Ronin said, it's just a snapshot of one point in time. In a week, it won't be accurate anymore. And it's not searchable or organized in any way, and it doesn't even include pictures. Just a straight data dump.

Perhaps you could find a few figures with high availability that fit the Classic 'Scape aesthetic really well, and post those to the C3V suggestions thread.

Or just make some customs with these figures.

But I don't think this thread is something that will help anybody.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:46 PM

Re: Figure availability : Heroclix Part 15

1. The figure used for this unit is Vulturion from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Vulturion Earth X #008.
Availability : 36
2. The figure used for this unit is Morbius from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Morbius Earth X #004.

3. The figure used for this unit is Rhino from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Rhino Earth X #005.
Availability : 44
4. The figure used for this unit is Black Knight from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Black Knight Earth X #032.
Availability : 98

5. The figure used for this unit is Vulture from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Vulture Earth X #019a.
Availability : 85

6. The figure used for this unit is Beetle from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Beetle Earth X #035.

7. The figure used for this unit is Man-Wolf from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Man-Wolf Earth X #046.
Availability : 74

8. The figure used for this unit is Blue Union Jack from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Blue Union Jack Earth X #028.

9. The figure used for this unit is The Skull from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Skull Earth X #030.
Availability : 51

10. The figure used for this unit is Clea from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Clea Earth X #044.
Availability : 51

11. The figure used for this unit is Electro from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Electro Earth X #024.
Availability : 144

12. The figure used for this unit is Silver Sable from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Silver Sable Earth X #002.
Availability : 85

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 2nd, 2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

What we're trying to say is that this thread isn't helping anybody, and it would be better to put your efforts towards other things.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:36 AM

Re: Figure availability : Heroclix Part 16

1. The figure used for this unit is The Hydra from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Hydra Earth X #010.
Availability : 67
2. The figure used for this unit is The Hydra from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Hydra Earth X #011.
Availability : 75

3. The figure used for this unit is Spider Girl from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Spider Girl Earth X #001a.
Availability : 54

4. The figure used for this unit is Tinkerer from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Tinkerer Earth X #007.
Availability : 73

5. The figure used for this unit is Sandman from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Sandman Earth X #006.

6. The figure used for this unit is Madame Hydra from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Madame Hydra Earth X #045.
Availability : 57

7. The figure used for this unit is Fancy Dan from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Fancy Dan Earth X #021.
Availability : 134

8. The figure used for this unit is Namor from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Namor Earth X #033.

9. The figure used for this unit is Doctor Octopus from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Doctor Octopus Earth X #034.
Availability : 38

10. The figure used for this unit is Black Bolt from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Black Bolt Earth X #047.

11. The figure used for this unit is Ox from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Ox Earth X #023.
Availability : 63

12. The figure used for this unit is Mr. Negative from the Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Mr. Negative Earth X #040.
Availability : 55

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 2nd, 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:40 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
What we're trying to say is that this thread isn't helping anybody, and it would be better to put your efforts towards other things.
This thread is nothing special, it is to keep track of minis that have availability and it keeps anyone in the know.
Well how about you try editing your previous posts with your new information rather than posting a new post every time?
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:56 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Please rename this thread IMMEDIATELY. People have told you numerous times not to call something C3V/SoV unless it has been approved by those members. How would you like it if I called my customs Heroscaper_101 customs and you told me not to multiple times and others did too and I ignored you all and kept calling customs I made with your name. What you are doing is beyond ignorance but outright plagiarism and rebellion all for a little more views, and my opinion can get you banned from this site!

Please stop naming anything C3V/SoV or using that nominclature ever again unless you actually are referencing an already approved unit! I don’t speak for them personally but in my opinion you lost the right to suggest anything for them for awhile as you have abused that privilege. If you make a customs that is good enough let others nominate you WITHOUT YOU ASKING. This is my 3rd warning to you and many other people have warned you many times. Please, please listen and repent.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:34 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Please rename this thread IMMEDIATELY. People have told you numerous times not to call something C3V/SoV unless it has been approved by those members. How would you like it if I called my customs Heroscaper_101 customs and you told me not to multiple times and others did too and I ignored you all and kept calling customs I made with your name. What you are doing is beyond ignorance but outright plagiarism and rebellion all for a little more views, and my opinion can get you banned from this site!

Please stop naming anything C3V/SoV or using that nominclature ever again unless you actually are referencing an already approved unit! I don’t speak for them personally but in my opinion you lost the right to suggest anything for them for awhile as you have abused that privilege. If you make a customs that is good enough let others nominate you WITHOUT YOU ASKING. This is my 3rd warning to you and many other people have warned you many times. Please, please listen and repent.
Agreed. This thread's name sounds like it will tell me about availability of figures for approved, and released C3V/SoV designs. It should be called something more general, such as "Figure Availability", instead, so that no one gets it confused. There's already several threads that do things similar to this too, so I don't see the needs for a new one.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure availability

Thanks @Heroscaper 101 . See PM for some encouragement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards