Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2021, 02:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Statesman (VOTE for public playtest)

Yea

After running Positron I felt like Manticore could have gone up a tad in cost too, so tweaks across all three of them are something to keep in mind, yep.
Old April 27th, 2021, 01:22 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I believe this passes on time. Is it listed anywhere on how passing on time works?
Old April 27th, 2021, 01:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd have to check exact rules, but I'm pretty sure the others count as abstains so you're fine anyway. But still a few more hero eyes would be good.

@Arkham
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@Soundwarp SG-1

Anyone else want to take a look and give a yea?
Old April 27th, 2021, 03:26 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Cool cool, I'll leave the thread as is for the day, give people time to chime in if they want.
Old April 27th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old April 27th, 2021, 05:04 PM

I'll take the yea as you being cool with how its all looking, so I'll ignore my last post since this passes.
Old April 30th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Statesman (public playtest)

Late Yea
Old April 30th, 2021, 04:18 PM

Better late than never! Appreciate it.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 12:19 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : STATESMAN

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : City Park (No Glyphs)
Units :
Statesman (250), Positron (220), Manticore (130)
= 700

VS.

Cosmic Boy (260), Timber Wolf (260), Lightning Lad (180)
= 700

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units :
Statesman (250), Positron (220), Manticore (130)
= 700

VS.

TMNT
= 700

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units :
Statesman (250), Positron (220), Manticore (130), Poison (300)
= 1000

VS.

Fantastic Four
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : I think he feels good. You’re not going to be using Tanker/Hammer of Justice every game, but I think the threat of those powers is part of their strength, which means Statesman is often going to eat attacks for his allies. I think the 5 Life/7 Def is a good spot for him, he still feels like a really durable fella.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : I’m happy with how the trio feels as a team. It feels like Statesman is the flying brick that’s there to eat hits and hit hard, Positron has a little more nuance to his damage but he can do some hits while being decently durable, and Manticore is the support piece that disables foes and survives into the late game. I was worried they're a bit swingy after the first two games, but the third one has me feeling good.
Old May 4th, 2021, 01:11 PM

Whoevers PTs Statesman next, I'd like to see the Freedom Phalanx with Batman *Justice League*. He gets a marker from all 3 of them, his D20 manipulation helps Positron and Manticore, and Contingency Plan lets you keep OMs on the Phalanx when one of them goes down. Maybe Atom, Stan Lee, or Wasp to get them to an even 1000, or just running a 950 point game would be fine.

I don't think it would be a busted combo, but it looks worth testing.

Green Arrow *JL*, Batman *JL*, Statesman, Manticore looks like a solid 940 army too.
Old May 4th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Already have one 700 point game set up, but I'll run the second at 950.
Old May 4th, 2021, 01:18 PM

Thanks Arch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library