Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2007, 01:21 AM

Nyte Ex13 has disabled reputation
Index Card Sized Army Cards.... (progess)

I've been into Heroscape for awhile now and you know when you have friends over your afraid of the possibility of them spilling drinks, or placing greasy finger prints on your cards.

We know the fact the Fl0ydski has quit making his cards and that the other cards sized prints look very plain however they are convenient.

So that brought me to the idea of making making Index card sized army cards (3" x 5"). I choose this size because TCG sized cards are to limited for many reasons such as:
- Placement of dead units
- Order Markers
- Wound Markers and Special Markers
(They all have to fit on that one card.)

However since I have no photoshop experience and am only 14 years old. Ill can only do so much. So I would like to get feedback of my work.

Thank You and Enjoy

Old January 15th, 2007, 01:24 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Why oh why did you start a new thread? If I only had my merge function back. I'm locking this one.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion