Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2014, 02:52 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online 'Scape Season 11 - SIGN UP UNTIL 1/12/14

This looks like fun! Can I join?
Old January 1st, 2014, 02:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Of course. Sign-up link is in the first post.
Old January 1st, 2014, 03:57 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally, its been a couple months since I've played in one of the tournaments, thank you guys for organizing these. I'm going to have to think about a good pool.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 1st, 2014, 03:59 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Is there any different strategy involved in setting up a draft pool as opposed to bringing 2 armies?

~~SR

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
Is there any different strategy involved in setting up a draft pool as opposed to bringing 2 armies?

~~SR
Unique squads and heroes do better in this format, as well as squads that function well with only a few members in them.
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:04 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post

~~SR
Just a few ideas:
1) You could pick a pool of really strong units and nab supporters from your opponent's pool.
2) You could build a thousand point well synergized army such as knights, arrow gruts, blade gruts, and then pick 500 points of it.
3) You could bring two "armies" by that I mean 500 points of your pool is one army the other 500 is another.
4) You could bring a bunch of terrain specific guys
Possibilities are endless with strategies.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:10 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

First time I've ever done this format myself. I think there are many strategies for this format , several mentioned above are good ones.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:11 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Of course. Sign-up link is in the first post.
Thanks for pointing that out. Now then, what to bring...?
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:15 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

This is a brand new format for Onlinescape. Should be fun, spread the word. Looking for a big turnout for the first season of 2014!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:27 PM
Pssst...

What are the ice/snow rules for the maps that have ice/snow?

Pssst...
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I signed up with 1000 point draft pool.

Edit: I have no idea where the link is to actually play online.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; January 1st, 2014 at 05:01 PM.
Old January 1st, 2014, 05:39 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
What are the ice/snow rules for the maps that have ice/snow?
All are normal snow/ice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I signed up with 1000 point draft pool.

Edit: I have no idea where the link is to actually play online.
Each round, links to the (already set up) games will be posted with the matchups. As for the links for setting up games yourself, they can be found here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events