Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:02 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Season 8 - The Road to Gencon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Gang! They released the maps for GC'13

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48586

~~unsure if folks have seen that yet and is posting it just in case
Yep, I just haven't updated the OP.
Okay cool.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:09 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 8 - GenCon - SIGN UP NOW

I couldn't find the sign-up deadline after browsing the OP. Has no deadline been decided on yet, or am I just blind? I'm hoping to be able to participate this time around.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I couldn't find the sign-up deadline after browsing the OP. Has no deadline been decided on yet, or am I just blind? I'm hoping to be able to participate this time around.
No deadline yet.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:40 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Forever Sign Up!!!!!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 3rd, 2013, 11:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I suppose it's too late for this to be a "double down" event where you play one army until it's eliminated and then switch to another? (or something like that) It would be nice to try a couple different armies in this kind of setting.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 3rd, 2013, 11:09 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I suppose it's too late for this to be a "double down" event where you play one army until it's eliminated and then switch to another? (or something like that) It would be nice to try a couple different armies in this kind of setting.
Nope. We're going straight Main Event this year. Next year, who knows.

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah, it's too late.

Have to play something and see if it works.
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
That is a cool idea! Sounds like something we should discuss for a future season.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:11 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Just to make sure: I can submit an army with 17 figures and just drop one every match right? Also the figure I drop, can it be different every match?

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Can we get an approximate timespan for when this event will be starting and finishing, for people with summer vacations?

Last summer's league gave players the option to get ahead before they were going to be gone, but I'm assuming that's not going to work this time around.
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Just to make sure: I can submit an army with 17 figures and just drop one every match right? Also the figure I drop, can it be different every match?
Yep, you are allowed to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Can we get an approximate timespan for when this event will be starting and finishing, for people with summer vacations?

Last summer's league gave players the option to get ahead before they were going to be gone, but I'm assuming that's not going to work this time around.
Well, I'm not sure when it will start, but it should be wrapped up before GenCon itself.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 4th, 2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: AKA, I'm not in charge of start or end time.
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:14 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No Change Here

It doesn't affect me but what are you going to do if someone brings an army over 24 hexes? In the main Gencon thread, you're allowed to bring your own hexes but I'm not really sure how you're going to make that work here.

~Dysole, imagining someone running Hounds or Deathstalkers

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events