Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Custom Creator of the Week Thread Index

Every week there will be one Custom Creator in the spotlight. This person will be chosen at random from the list of Creators in the A-Z CustomScapers List. If you wish to be considered for being a Custom Creator of the Week go there and find out how to get your name and thread on the list.

Each Wednesday I will assign each person on the list a number, and then I will use a random number generator to give me a number. The person who was assigned that number will be the Custom Creator of the Week.

They will get a PM from me asking them to pick 5 (or close to 5) customs they have created to be discussed in their spotlight thread. If I don't hear back from them by Friday I will do another random generation and go to the that person.

Every Monday I will start a thread that will be stickied for one week. This thread will contain the 5 (or close to 5) customs the chosen creator wanted in the spotlight. During this week all the other custom creators should make an effort to comment on these cards. By doing this we can hopefully help each other become better custom creators.

After someone has been the Custom Creator of the Week their name will be removed from the pool of names that I assign numbers to for no less than 4 weeks and no more than 6 weeks. This is to give everyone an opportunity to be in the spotlight.

This thread will be an index of all the threads that we created to discuss the chosen creator's work. Check here often.

This thread will remained locked as it is just going to be an index. It will be linked to in the Custom Creator Starter Guided (soon to be renamed?) thead that is stickied.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards