Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 14th, 2006, 02:08 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Links on Forums

I have noticed that the links th topicsin forums are two different colors. Dark Blue and Light Blue. I do not know if they have any meaning but if they do, could someone please enlighten me? I know they don't have to do with me posting last because I have posted last on Dark and light blue ones...

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I believe one of the two shades indicates whether or not you posted in that thread. Not sure though, its just a theory. Will have to investigate further and let you know.
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:12 PM

Maybe, I will start to check.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:15 PM

Ok, Member List topic, Light Blue, have posted, HeroscapeHQ topic, Dark Blue, have posted. I don't know...

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think the light blue are visited links and dark blue are not visited.
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:33 PM

On the current day, or not? Because I have visited all of these Dark Blue, and Light Blues...

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Maybe within the current session?
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Maybe within the current session?
Thats what I'm thinking.
Old May 14th, 2006, 09:44 PM

Probably, I just got back on and that is what it seems like.

-Syv
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:10 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
possibly posts since you last visited vs. no posts since you last visited
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:05 AM

MacG Woo who?
I thought it was:

Dark Blue - new stuff
Light Blue - new stuff and you've posted in this conversation.
Old May 15th, 2006, 06:59 PM

I think Dark is visited in current session, otherwise haven't visited.

-Syv

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online