Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old July 10th, 2021, 05:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Attention ScapeCon attendees (I tagged everyone I could): we're only a few weeks away, so it's high time we had accurate counts of who's playing in what and who's interested in what other games.

Please post most importantly in the Event Sign-Up thread if you haven't already. There are a lot of great events and it would be sad to see any of them need to be cut for lack of entrants. Only like 50% of you have signed up so far; if I have to do this again, I'll remove anyone who's already signed up, so do so if you don't want to be tagged repeatedly. Don't forget 3-Headed Hydra has a thread as well, as does the new VC event on Wednesday night if you'll be there.

Also post in the Other Games thread if anything suits your fancy, or if you have something you're thinking of bringing. I'm sure no one wants to bring along more than they have to, and the sooner we know what we can leave behind the better.

Responses are also needed to the T-Shirt thread; Hotel Rooms in case anyone still needs to share; figures and game you're willing to Trade (and save on shipping!) while at ScapeCon; and, if you'll be there early, help Building Maps.

Oh! And if you have +1s make sure they're signed up, too!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon