Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 9th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Lets Hear Connor Hawk again shall we.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Lets Hear Connor Hawk again shall we.
What do you mean?

Regarding Green Arrow, in order to porperly create him, I need to know whether or not you'd prefer him to be in the state before he gained Metahuman powers after he took the brain damage in '08.

Oh, and please consider The Top and J'onn before considering Hawke, as they are higher on my list.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Black Lantern's and White Lantern's are out of the equation, I thought I told you that. We agreed it isn't a good time for them and when the time is right, there are a couple of heroes who want to be the ones to set their precedent.

Top is too powerful for my likings and I don't care much for your write up of him either.

I want to see some well thought out ideas with a lot more finesse than what you have shown currently, that is why I want to go back to HUMAN Connor.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Black Lantern's and White Lantern's are out of the equation, I thought I told you that. We agreed it isn't a good time for them and when the time is right, there are a couple of heroes who want to be the ones to set their precedent.

Top is too powerful for my likings and I don't care much for your write up of him either.

I want to see some well thought out ideas with a lot more finesse than what you have shown currently, that is why I want to go back to HUMAN Connor.
Alrighty then, I'll probably give you a write-up tomorrow. 'Night all.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any chance of a listing of figures the heroes would like to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Cool.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Any chance of a listing of figures the heroes would like to see?
That would be thousands of characters though.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If we are doing this on meritocracy, how come y'all are pushing so hard for scapemage to get the design when I have a very solid write up? Do you guys not want Shadow Thief right now?

EDIT: I'm not trying to make myself seem better than scapemage, I just took the initiative to work out the kinks in my Shadow Thief design with you guys. Then we go to meritocracy and my design is better than scape's plus there is another spot coming soon. Why hold up the one open spot working out a design when you already have a good one with someone else? Scape should have had his designs worked out more in advance.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 9th, 2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:48 PM

I agree with you tickle.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't want to seem like a selfish jerk, but you are holding up a design. Let scape work on his design write up and take the Batman spot.
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I tried to find The Top in DC Comic Database and Google and can't find this guy. Just get The Top lists of comic characters etc.

Anyway, I agree that this guys seems kind of powerful. The wording is kind of in need of work as well. Subtle powers are nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
If we are doing this on meritocracy, how come y'all are pushing so hard for scapemage to get the design when I have a very solid write up? Do you guys not want Shadow Thief right now?

EDIT: I'm not trying to make myself seem better than scapemage, I just took the initiative to work out the kinks in my Shadow Thief design with you guys. Then we go to meritocracy and my design is better than scape's plus there is another spot coming soon. Why hold up the one open spot working out a design when you already have a good one with someone else? Scape should have had his designs worked out more in advance.
I don't know about this new system, so I can't comment on why you haven't been given the chance considering you have a better write up that you've been working on, I think with Bats? Anyway, Griff and Bats seem to be involved in this and I'd like to see what they say regarding how this is going to proceed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 9th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I don't know about this new system, so I can't comment on why you haven't been given the chance considering you have a better write up that you've been working on, I think with Bats? Anyway, Griff and Bats seem to be involved in this and I'd like to see what they say regarding how this is going to proceed.
I worked on it with both Bats and Griffin. I am a little confused by this new meritocracy method as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy