Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 20th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Tourneys in Indy, Cincy, Dayton, Lexington?

I've been under a lot of stress at work, and I need to find a tournament within a couple hours or so from Louisville before I start eating Einar dice.

Is anyone having or thinking of planning a tournament around these parts? I can assist with terrain, if needed.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old May 28th, 2010, 01:45 AM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Re: Tourneys in Indy, Cincy, Dayton, Lexington?

I'll be doing another in Dayton on a yet-to-be-determined Sunday in July. Avoiding the fourth, so the 11th, 18th or 25th. Probably the 18th but I'll have to confirm that the site will be available. I expect to confirm a date next week and will start up a thread for it when the date is set.

You'll probably have eaten those dice by the time the tournament rolls around, though...

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
I'll be doing another in Dayton on a yet-to-be-determined Sunday in July. Avoiding the fourth, so the 11th, 18th or 25th. Probably the 18th but I'll have to confirm that the site will be available. I expect to confirm a date next week and will start up a thread for it when the date is set.

You'll probably have eaten those dice by the time the tournament rolls around, though...
Thanks for the news, Marduk. I will try to make it to one of those. Since write the OP I have planned my own GenCon Warm Up (all championship rules, info, etc.) for July 17 in Louisville.

Maybe I'll bring my GenCon army up there and see how it works.

EDIT: Woops. The correct date is the 17th of July.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

Last edited by Gulp; May 28th, 2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's the 18th now? I though it was the 17th.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Good is Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
It's the 18th now? I though it was the 17th.
Woops. The correct date is the 17th. The 18th is one of the dates that Marduk listed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events