Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 11th, 2020, 10:57 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
need help with height Maps

I want a map that incorporates height into the battle. I have found one that I like (The Broken Skyline), but want to find one more. I know that the popular opinion is that tournament maps need to be relatively flat with easy movement, but I want to shake it up a little bit. What I am looking for is a map with castle height, with ladders, and not dragon perches (that is why I really like The Broken Skyline). We are looking at using several different types of maps in our tournament to make the armies well rounded.

I welcome thoughts on my idea (we are running 10 maps and are looking at only two of this type), and suggestions on maps! thanks!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: need help with height Maps

I've run this a few times at tournaments : Yavin 4 by @Black_Charos

I usually play it without the Rannveig glyphs in the SZ, but it reminds me a lot of Broken Skyline
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:47 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is the idea. Thanks, Kevin! Keep them coming! Also opinions on my thought process welcome as well.

Old January 11th, 2020, 12:49 PM

What do people think of Divided V2? I do not know how to link it here.

Old January 11th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Divided V2

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:54 PM

Thanks, Mac!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios