Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 7th, 2018, 10:51 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Custom Cards for Jolt and Boom Boom

I recently created custom cards for Jolt - Helen Takahama and Boom Boom - Tabitha Smith. I was hoping to get some feedback from the community. I have never used tinypic.com before so hopefully the links work. For Jolt go to: http://i64.tinypic.com/nlo94g.jpg and for Boom Boom go to: http://i66.tinypic.com/eld83c.jpg
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Cards for Jolt and Boom Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
I recently created custom cards for Jolt - Helen Takahama and Boom Boom - Tabitha Smith. I was hoping to get some feedback from the community. I have never used tinypic.com before so hopefully the links work. For Jolt go to: and for Boom Boom go to:
With image tags.

Once you have your images on a hosting site, wrap image tags around the web address to make them appear in your posts.
[img]web address[/img]

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:16 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the info mac122 will remember that on any other images I post.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:17 AM

I made some small corrections on Jolt's card. Corrected card is below:

Once again would appreciate any input from the Heroscapers community.
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

On Jolt:

Attacking in the middle of someone else's turn like that is a big no go in Heroscape. Causes all sorts of issues. You want unblockable attack dice ( not 3 of them though ) or a D-20 roll.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:45 PM

Soundwarp SG-1 thanks for the feedback. How does something like the following sound:

When an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Jolt roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher roll 1 unblockable attack die for that figure. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Jolt.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think you have too much rolling with that. (i.e. you have a 40% chance of rolling the number you need on the 20 sider. Then a 50% chance of hitting the skull. Why not just raise the 20 sider roll to 17 or higher to place a wound? Gives you about the same odds with less rolling.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah you don't need both a D-20 roll and an unblockable roll, just one or the other. See Electro for a similar power in C3G if you want to get a feel for how valuable that sort of thing is (assuming you are balancing around C3G stuff).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:49 PM

Good point on the number of rolls along with the percentage of success. One thing that I don't want to lose is Jolt's synergy with individuals with the "Electrically Charged" special power. Based on my research on her as Techno said she gains physical strength and speed when near an energy source. In keeping with that thought, would the following sound better:

Bioelectric Touch 13
When an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Jolt roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher that figure receives 1 wound. For each figure with the Electrically Charged special power add 1 to the die roll. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Jolt. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Bioelectric Touch.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:56 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Good point on the number of rolls along with the percentage of success. One thing that I don't want to lose is Jolt's synergy with individuals with the "Electrically Charged" special power. Based on my research on her as Techno said she gains physical strength and speed when near an energy source. In keeping with that thought, would the following sound better:

Bioelectric Touch 13
When an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Jolt roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher that figure receives 1 wound. For each figure with the Electrically Charged special power add 1 to the die roll. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Jolt. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Bioelectric Touch.

Bioelectric Touch 13
When an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Jolt roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher that figure receives 1 wound. For each figure you control with the Electrically Charged special power you may add 1 to the die roll. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Jolt. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Bioelectric Touch.

These changes may help clarify things in later scenarios
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:37 PM

I appreciate the additional input. My son and I are going to do some play testing to see how balanced Jolt is.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:29 PM

I have updated Jolt with the inputs provided.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations