Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 28th, 2006, 10:45 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Thanks Sandra! One less thing to worry about...will payment be taken out when u send them or straight away?
It depends on what form of payment you use. Credit cards are not charged until the item ships, but Paypal doesn't offer that luxury. Paypal will collect the money immediately.
Old May 28th, 2006, 10:52 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
cool, I need a little bit more extr dough(just bought a new $400 golf driver), but I hope that comes around soon

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old May 28th, 2006, 12:20 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Don't worry, no money taken out yet but now ive got enough in there so thats ok!
*Roll On July 9th*
Old May 29th, 2006, 03:11 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
I already have 1 set ordered, I'll probably add another. I definately want it shipped three day select.
Old May 29th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
I had 2 sets ordered. Just added another one and a TT for a buddy. It's a great way to go.
Old May 29th, 2006, 04:19 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
Thanks Sandra!

I'd love to order from you, but I order 5 sets at a time with only 2 heroes. So, I would be stuck with 3 extra heroes if I order from you. Sorry about that!

-Ski
No apologies necessary. "The heart wants what the heart wants".

I will be ordering a full set of all four from you sometime before the coupon expires, barring any major financial catastrophes in my life or the discovery of insane deals elsewhere. I'll contact you via the website and set up an order sometime in June.

BUT....one question....will it be possible to order common packs without getting extra uniques from you? I agree with the poster above. I'd likely be willing to buy many more commons but only if I knew I could get them without purchasing tons of useless extra uniques.

Assuming that at least one of the four packs is unique, I'd proably want at least two of each common...in fact once I read the stats I'm sure I'll want anywhere from 2 to 6 of each one. I'm not alone in that purchasing strategy, so when you take into account all of the people on this site and beyond that's a lot of extra sales you'll be missing out on if you're not willing to sell commons on their own.
Old May 29th, 2006, 04:24 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
For those of you who complain about the extra cost consider the following. If I take TRU or Target cost into the formula, after the discount code,and shipping it's only an extra $66 cents per pack. That's $2.64 total. Still cheaper than a gallon of gas. I bet you would spend more than a gallon driving around all the stores in town.
Not to play devil's advocate, but that's not a valid comaprison. Like many folks, I rarely if ever bought HS from TRU and Target...they're overpriced. Wal-Mart was totally the way to go for the Master Set and Waves 1-3....2.5 was pretty much the same price at any brick-and-mortar store, and of course Lava and the twofer influenced some sales for TRU. But lately Wal-Mart, like everywhere, has been slow in restocking. Wave Four I got at Target (and still have trouble finding my extra commons), Wave 4.5 from Hasbro.com, and it looks like my best bet for wave five is HMG.
Old May 30th, 2006, 04:06 PM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
tundra and large heroes

sandra,

do you have any coupons for ordering the tundra and new large heroes exp. packs? i would be ordering 2 of each. please let me know. thanks.

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old May 30th, 2006, 04:15 PM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I agree with JCB, I'd never buy a combination of packaging that forced me to buy more than 1 of a Unique figure pack
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:34 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
You can get a gallon of gas for $2.64? At my local petrol station today, old-fashioned four star (leaded petrol) was £1.25. That's $2.35. PER LITRE. Or about $10.70 for a gallon.

Still not going to stop me buying wave 5 though
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:41 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
You can get a gallon of gas for $2.64? At my local petrol station today, old-fashioned four star (leaded petrol) was £1.25. That's $2.35. PER LITRE. Or about $10.70 for a gallon.

Still not going to stop me buying wave 5 though
Spending some time in Europe in my early years has made petrol prices easier to stomach. Windfall profits in time of war, however is a little bit disgusti/halted before careening off-topic

Also, he was saying that $2.64 is less than a gallon of gas. Median price is about $2.70 here. Today, anyway
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sandra, you roxx0r my soxx0rs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales