Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 14th, 2009, 02:19 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Hello Scaper’s

My name is Andrew (aka Auggie) and I have been selling D&D and SW mini’s online as singles for over 8 years now as a full time bussiness as well as running a brick and mortor store. I decided to expand the number of lines I carry a while back and while I was musing over the possibilities I saw the new D&D set coming out. Since I have a built in market this made my decision very easy and I will now be carrying Heroscape items.

I buy the items and break them down into singles or units and sell them as individual items so if you wanted just Mochican’s from a booster then you could buy them separately or if you just wanted to buy terrain separately you can do that to. Unfortunately all I currently have access to is master sets 1 and 2, waves 1,8 and 9 and the Road to Forgotten forest / Orm’s revenge sets so items from these sets are all that is available currently. I have also place a modest size order for wave 10 due in early Nov and if demands warrant it I will increase my preorder.

My goal is to obtain the same level of respect and confidence from my customers as I do in both the Star Wars minis and D&D minis lines that I carry. My internet business success is in no small part due to the various boards out there dealing with the products I sell (namely Maxminis, Hordlings, DDM spoilers and SWMGamers not to mention the WotC boards and enworld). I hope you will all go and check out my store and prices. While looking over the site you might notice some wacky pricing. This is still new to me so I am still getting a footing on pricing and since most of my existing customers are Fantasy RPG players you might notice any figures that are fantasy are a bit higher than (my) average and non fantasy ones are real cheap. As I pick up more Heroscape customers (as opposed to fantasy RPG ones) the non fantasy figs might start going up a tad and the fantasy ones may drop but I dunno.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Anyway, Thanks for looking and my website URL is Auggiesgamesonline.com

Last edited by Auggest; February 21st, 2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: LOL typo in title and I can't edit the title.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales