Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 20th, 2019, 04:44 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart
Looking To Purchase Sets

I once attained the ultimate goal - own every Heroscape figure, including at least 3 sets of every common squad. I had 3 sets of the Fortresses, bin fulls of terrain, a decent amount of custom terrain, and a bunch more.

My son and I enjoyed many hours playing this amazing game. Many memorable moments. He eventually became a teenager and interest in playing a game with his Dad fell off the list of his priorities - understandable. Heroscape grew dust on the bin boxes and I eventually sold the entire lot. Big mistake.

I recently became a Grandfather.

Would love to introduce the game to my grandson as well as other young nieces and nephews that frequent our home.

Not looking to collect the entire collection again, but get a decent amount of HS to make it fun for the kids.

Just recently purchase the base game. Looking to expand a bit.

If you have some Heroscape for sale. Please contact me. NOT going to sell again!

Thanks.
Old July 30th, 2019, 10:44 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking To Purchase Sets

I made the same mistake about 12 years ago. Worst decision ever. I started back up over a year ago and sold off other things of less priority to restart my collection. Check eBay, craigslist, goodwill, and Facebook market place. Also, our good friend @wargamingaddict87 has some scape for sale cheaper than ebay. Hit him up.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 5th, 2019, 09:47 PM

Zindil Woo who?
Re: Looking To Purchase Sets

ljuneau,

I am probably going to get rid of my entire collection. I am relatively close by in Smyrna. Let me know if you want to talk further about it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades