Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old June 14th, 2018, 10:50 AM

DjKniteX Woo who?
Re: Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I don't have much interest in Fortnite, unfortunately. I'm still trying to trek my way through Breath of the Wild when I get the chance, and the going there is slow.

Just as a quick heads up for any potential Fortnite fans, though: make sure to not link your account to PSN if you want to play on a platform other than the PS4. Currently, linking it to that platform means that you'll have to create a new account to play Fortnite anywhere else, and there's no workaround for this.
botw is hard as nuts, just finished the 3rd divine beast and I'm taking a break lol. Octopath demo is supposed to come out today so I might pick that up
Old June 14th, 2018, 02:53 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Quote:
I don't have much interest in Fortnite, unfortunately. I'm still trying to trek my way through Breath of the Wild when I get the chance, and the going there is slow.

Just as a quick heads up for any potential Fortnite fans, though: make sure to not link your account to PSN if you want to play on a platform other than the PS4. Currently, linking it to that platform means that you'll have to create a new account to play Fortnite anywhere else, and there's no workaround for this.
botw is hard as nuts, just finished the 3rd divine beast and I'm taking a break lol. Octopath demo is supposed to come out today so I might pick that up
The greatest difficulty in BotW is not being distracted by every shrine or obvious Korok seed that you see, in my experience. Every time I sit down, I decide that I'm going to just finish the story, and then spend an hour grabbing random stuff from the open world.

I downloaded the other Octopath demo a while ago, but I've yet to open it. I just began playing through Persona 5 recently, so I doubt that I'll be able to devote much time to Octopath if I even try it.
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:

Already stuck there. Sony is being petty on the topic of cross-play and such.
Old February 5th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On about Day 65 of Ring Fit Adventure.
This thing is amazing and I recommend it to anyone with four working limbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games