Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2015, 04:34 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Marty McFly comes tomorrow!

Just a reminder that tomorrow, October 21st 2015, is the day Marty McFly arrives with Doc Brown to save the future. To mark this historic/futuristic day I will be watching the entire Back to the Future trilogy tomorrow and I recommend anybody who has the opportunity do it as well. You'll never get another chance...unless you have a Delorean laying around.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 20th, 2015, 05:39 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Marty McFly comes tomorrow!

I'll get my hoverboard and Nike self lacing shoes on and meet at the clock-tower.

Old October 21st, 2015, 12:20 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

After this week, the entirety of the Back to the Future trilogy will take place in the past...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:44 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately I will be gone for nearly the entire day and thus shall not have a chance to watch the movies today. But that hoverboard looks awesome! Just in time too!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 28th, 2022, 03:57 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

So who is going to create some BttF customs? (I wouldn't know where to begin, but here's some starters)
Marty can fly with his hoverboard - but not over water!
George has a mighty punch?
Doc can swap order markers?
Biff with a special 'Bully' power (but he's got a glass jaw)?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies