Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 20th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Lady Heroscape's Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I especially love the crisp line work in the dragons face. Sir H, you ought to make a print of it so your lady can watercolor you one out of the print.
oooo, what a great idea! definitely gunna make that request.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Heroscape View Post
Have you noticed how @Sir Heroscape has used Sonlen as his Avatar ever since joining heroscapers or starting his channel? haha, it's his favorite heroscape figure...so I decided to give him something he'd love. Below is a sketch I did for him of his beloved archmage. You'll also notice he's now using it for his Avatar Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

That is incredible! Very well done!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 4th, 2019, 06:50 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Heroscape View Post
Have you noticed how @Sir Heroscape has used Sonlen as his Avatar ever since joining heroscapers or starting his channel? haha, it's his favorite heroscape figure...so I decided to give him something he'd love. Below is a sketch I did for him of his beloved archmage. You'll also notice he's now using it for his Avatar Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

This is some truly Codex-worthy work right here. Keep it up!

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction