Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old December 28th, 2015, 10:56 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?
Lightbulb Contact Craig Van Ness?

I was wondering if any attempts have been made to contact Craig and see if he'll release the beta versions of the cards for the planned marvel expansion. It's been a while, and he's working on a new game now. So why not see if he'll release them?
Old December 28th, 2015, 11:26 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Wouldn't Hold My Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen1234 View Post
I was wondering if any attempts have been made to contact Craig and see if he'll release the beta versions of the cards for the planned marvel expansion. It's been a while, and he's working on a new game now. So why not see if he'll release them?
I'm not even sure that he has the power to do so. He made an appearance at Gencon and he refused to even look at custom cards while there (but was nice enough to sign whatever people brought to him that was official) so my guess is he has very strict rules on what he can and can't do. I highly doubt he'd be able to do this.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 29th, 2015, 12:54 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Contact Craig Van Ness?

I think I remember Grungebob saying that the stuff C3G put out was as good or better than the unreleased expansion. The unreleased official cards are undoubtedly buried under NDAs and will be for the foreseeable future.
Old December 29th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Though GBob did (I've been told) once hint to someone that there was one thing they thought of that C3G never did. Not knowing that one has always killed me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 29th, 2015, 09:36 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

PLOT DEVICE
When rolling the 20-sided die, you may use a 22-sided die instead.

That's my guess.
Old December 29th, 2015, 10:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
PLOT DEVICE

That's my guess.
When rolling the 20 sided die, you may add or subtract one 20 sided die.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 30th, 2015, 02:25 AM

Owen1234 Woo who?

Quote:
PLOT DEVICE

That's my guess.
So are there some card stats that we know about? Based on the ability above.
Quote:
I'm not even sure that he has the power to do so. He made an appearance at Gencon and he refused to even look at custom cards while there (but was nice enough to sign whatever people brought to him that was official) so my guess is he has very strict rules on what he can and can't do. I highly doubt he'd be able to do this.
Yeah he probably doesn't have the ability, but we can only hope.

Last edited by Owen1234; December 30th, 2015 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Quotation mistake
Old December 30th, 2015, 09:13 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen1234 View Post
Quote:
PLOT DEVICE

That's my guess.
So are there some card stats that we know about? Based on the ability above.
Nah, that was just me kidding around. Sorry to disappoint. (Although a 22-sided die would be an awesome ability!)
Old December 30th, 2015, 09:46 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?

Aaah I see, it would be cool but not much of a use lol, maybe roll two 20s and see if you get it on one.
Old December 31st, 2015, 09:26 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't think they're his, for the purpose of releasing them.

As others have hinted: he is about as easy-going and giving a guy as you could hope. You will hear stories, like Dysole's, above, about how generous he was with his time at GenCon (and generous with prize support, too!). He played the winner of the Main Event and said hi to everyone, signing everything presented to him, other than customs, but including odds and ends like my dice bag.

What people didn't realize about GenCon was that, about 20 minutes after he left the Heroscape area, he came back, walking side-by-side with Rob Daviau and watching as we moved on with our next events.

He's one of us. Rob, too, who I've also seen be incredibly gracious with fans (with, specifically, KidScaper). This community comes from good people.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion