Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:57 PM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!
Re: The Book of Master Mold-Design Phase

I found this photo on the net.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:01 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like that one jammer, but when I look at it, I can't really tell if it's Master Mold or just another Sentinel.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:04 PM
has been BANNED

It showed up in a search for Master Mold but I do agree with you.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:08 PM
has been BANNED

I like the second one better.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Pay no attention to the dishes in the kitchen... or the beer bottles. It was hot as heck today.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:48 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Pay no attention to the dishes in the kitchen... or the beer bottles. It was hot as heck today.

You sold me! Looks fantastic! Now what can you find for a Galactus proxy, Griff?

BTW, Design looks tight. Very nice. Can I just say though, that perhaps Palm Beam Special Attack would be better. I mean Sentinels ALWAYS fire from their palms.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
has been BANNED

Draft update ideas
Master Mold

Android
Event Hero
Mastermind
Efficient
Huge 28

Life 15
Move 4
Range 4
Attack 8
Defense 6
Points 750

Special rules.
SENTINEL PRODUCTION 15
If Master Mold does not move or attack during his turn, he can roll a 20 sided die. On a roll of 15-20 he produces a Sentinel MK1. The newly produced Sentinel can not move or attack this round and must be placed adjacent to Master Mold. Sentinel Production can only be used once per round.

Sentinel Directive
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Master Mold, you may first move up to 2 Sentinels figures you control or attack with up to 2 Sentinels figures you control.

Tower Defense 20
When Defending, add 20 levels to Master Molds base for the purpose of determining height advantage.

He has Flight and Super Strength.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:59 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Spidey, I thought Palm Beam Special Attack was what you did to help you get to sleep.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:02 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Spidey, I thought Palm Beam Special Attack was what you did to help you get to sleep.
I think this letter is throwing you off.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:15 AM

So.... replace it with a "t"?
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think we're looking for any radical changes at this point, Jammer.
Spidey - if we went to Palm Beam, we'd need new mechanics to go with it. Barring any suggestions with interesting mechanics, I'm happy to move forward with what we have.
I think the major thing we need to decide at his point is how much to restrict the production power.
Great job finding a figure, guy. Team effort, with a gold star to Griff as well. Can't wait to see what that guy looks like when you repaint him, Griff!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ooh, evidently he has built-in tracking missiles. That'd be interesting; it'd definitely help him root out those pesky Mutants.

MUTANT-SEEKING MISSILES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 4.
You may add 3 to the Range of this special attack when attacking a Mutant. After attacking with this special attack, you may attack 2 additional times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library